best-arch

:: عضو مُتميز ::
إنضم
13 جوان 2008
المشاركات
نقاط التفاعل
النقاط

The Waves

I went to the river bank everyday whenever I could. The place I went to was lonely. The river water was pure and the sun light reflected, sent rays of pearls to my eyes. I used to watch the quiet and short waves for hours. I was watching the water because I was waiting for something. I went there everyday because I was sure something was waiting for me. I felt it when I watched the waves. They moved with me whenever I changed my place. It was as if the waves were saying: Don’t give up, come back and wait, it won’t be long. Then the water gave me a wave. Something I can’t define came over me in waves. A wave of emotion sparked off in me and a woman appeared on the horizon. She came nearer and I saw how the water made her hair curl but down. Then she stood before me with tears dropping from her eyes. Her body was shivering from cold. She was wearing a light green dress which stuck to her slender body.

"Was the woman that something I was waiting for?" I wondered, and if so "why was I so helpless?" I asked. Our eyes met for some time and we kept looking without exchanging a word. No, I know I wanted to say something but I waited too long. Then she disappeared and I was left alone. Her disappearance drove me mad. I waited and begged her to come back but the waves stopped moving. When the night fell I went back home shivering and ran a temperature. The shivering didn’t stop and I cried: please, beach wrap me. They wrapped me in white cloth and took me to the river bank. From below the ground I heard the waves start moving again.

Unknown Author

Thank you my brother

The remarkable story

And excellent lesson

God bless you

Always a creative and unique

God gives you a well-being of

God accept your fast

Greetings to you

Thank you my brother

The remarkable story

And excellent lesson

God bless you

Always a creative and unique

God gives you a well-being of

God accept your fast

Greetings to you

It's a greet honor for me to read such a comment.................Thanks for passing sister

الحالة
مغلق ولا يسمح بالمزيد من الردود.
لإعلاناتكم وإشهاراتكم عبر صفحات منتدى اللمة الجزائرية، ولمزيد من التفاصيل ... تواصلوا معنا
العودة