englishmen

:: عضو منتسِب ::
إنضم
9 أوت 2010
المشاركات
نقاط التفاعل
النقاط
facebook
face book is social net work website launched in february 2004 with more then 500million, Users can add people as friends and send them messages and update their personal profiles to notify friends about themselves Facebook allows anyone who declares themselves to be aged 13 or older to become a member of the website

and i think is very well site for helping people to make a conversation with anybody in this world

and really i'm one of those who joined this website and i learn more things about life and this people that i'm living with theme

and my face book is yassine attal if you want to joined me ,but just if you speak english you know is just for
improving our language

finally i want to ask any body who read this subject
if you have facbook
and how many friend you 've
and what do you think about face book

if you've another information about face book i want to know:u_pc:

thanks

hello
thnx for the topic brother
personally i don t like facebook
yes i have an account
but it s so special i mean i ve just one single friend
u can say familiar
thnx again
ragards

hi thanks for the great topic
actually
i have an account and i have 80friends
i think Facebook is the new deal! It's a lot more popular than MySpace now, and I think it's the best social networking site right now. Facebook helps me a lot with staying in touch with friends I know in real life, and that's really beneficial. It helps me a lot with my education as well! . It makes your virtual life more social. You can use it as a forum to discuss, you get science & technology updates, videos, photos…

warning... its very addictive , There are both pros and cons. you must control the time you spend on such stuff it depends on the way you want to use it.. It is up to you to decide

آخر تعديل:
لإعلاناتكم وإشهاراتكم عبر صفحات منتدى اللمة الجزائرية، ولمزيد من التفاصيل ... تواصلوا معنا
العودة