نسمات من طيبة

:: عضو مُشارك ::
إنضم
14 أوت 2009
المشاركات
نقاط التفاعل
النقاط
to my best LOVE of all

I was living my life normally but feeling that there is emptiness in it . This emptiness was in my heart too . I used to feel it a lot because it was getting bigger with time. However, one day I felt that place becomes somehow full. Then I realize that it isn’t empty any more. I thought a lot about that and the reason why it changes like that. So, I found that there were someone that entered my heart without even any permission from me. He just entered it and got that big place and filled it by his nice presence that gets so close to the heart. In the beginning, he weren’t so dear that much but day after day, he becomes dearer till he becomes the dearest one to the heart of all people I know. I can’t imagine now my life without him. He’s the only one I feel so good with and even so comfortable. He’s the only person who I really feel so close to me even we are so far apart from each other but I feel him so near to me as he’s with me. When I walk alone, I feel him around. Then I just realize that he’s walking by my side in my thoughts with every step I take. With him,.... it my Allah my God.

hi

thanks for this article and for the pure feeling towards God and thanks for the organisation of the word sentences
accept my respect and coming on your article ************

hi

thanks for this article and for the pure feeling towards God and thanks for the organisation of the word sentences
accept my respect and coming on your article ************

and thank you for the replywz are lucky 4 bein' muslims we just have 2 open our eyes 'n c the right path

goooooooooooood

;)

thanks for the article ,it's really great

thank%20u332.gif

لإعلاناتكم وإشهاراتكم عبر صفحات منتدى اللمة الجزائرية، ولمزيد من التفاصيل ... تواصلوا معنا
العودة