23 نوفمبر 2012
المشاركات
نقاط التفاعل
النقاط
My bla bla (from my memo) completed

:p
salamo alaikom and saha ftorkom
wish u all fiiine

emmmmmmm this is some bla bla from my memo so wanted to share it with u and u do the same if u liked d idea :d

I sTaRt

People always say that they love me :-r , is that true :s , is they really feels like that or they jst say so :(, i'm wondering :s :s:s why i have to pretend that i care about someone which i dn't really do ;)
, most of time i see ppl in my fb , maybe i added them or they did , when i'm on for the first time i say hi and we ask some questios then it's the end :-o nxt time and that would months or a year later she talks and say that she mised me WHAAAAT !! r u talking serious o_O
i used to be around and u didn't even notice thar i exists , most of our realtion ships are a waist of time cuz u'll never know when they'll stop loving u or care about u , i'm surprised cuz one time i had a freind actually she was a sister but know she's no more neither a friend nor a sis i'm still thinkng how ppl forget me ooop then shes not why ?? did i done something rong :s :s its ok im used to :up:
, i feel like i ment to be lonly ,. But to tell u te truth i feel more comfortable :p , i'm a girl and i need more space of my own ,. A place jst for me , no one else , a place when i can releace the wild me , a place when no can Control me or has the power to stop me ,.

Life is a strugle and i'm entending to fight alone without any help from any one , i want to live a life free of those who pretends all the time , i wonder if d ppl around me like me or jst i'm a FRIEND ,

being my friend makes me holds feelings for u , thinkng of u is simplest thing i can do but do u have same principe as i do , in this life we r planned to play our roles very well and as a pro , some ppl are a good acters , u'll never figuers out when they quit their roles ,. Always in action , ready to bite , so simply life is a test , it's a test u win or u jst lose , but the price here is ur life , i feel so shy and panic when i review ME , i always wonders if ALLAH will accept me as a striengtenless and a weak slave or jst to HELL , some ppl say live ur life , but never do that and forget wat the main reason we sent to DO
IS TO WORSHIP ALLAH ONLY HIM AND NO ELSE
ENFOURTENTLY A FEW OF US KNOWS THAT
point

see u rs no

آخر تعديل:
I think u didn't like my BLA BLA :'(
i mean it has been seen 87 time and no one even think to say a supporting wird or just critic or like my thinking way ????????!!!

woooooooooooooow
this is amusing bla bla
i love it so much

رد: My bla bla (from my memo)

salam alikom

a friend inneed a friend indeed
just follow your heart .....
thanks for bla bla ^^

these is true it is always happening

you were great at expressing about your feelings
you make this bla bla a lake , but i sinking because your words
thank you for this bla bla

masha allah you are wenderful really i love it may allah protect you sis

لإعلاناتكم وإشهاراتكم عبر صفحات منتدى اللمة الجزائرية، ولمزيد من التفاصيل ... تواصلوا معنا
العودة