أميـــــــر زماني

:: عضو مُتميز ::
إنضم
19 ديسمبر 2011
المشاركات
نقاط التفاعل
النقاط
العمر

To describe my self in 3 words i can say “funny..lovely..unique” ,I’m a very funny man i like jokes and making people laugh it feels good when you see someone laughing & leaving everything behind , no problems no bad feelings that makes me cheerful …and lovely : I don’t know why but almost everybody loves me and likes to be around me !! maybe because i treat everybody good or because of my good looking(jk) ,Unique : I think that i’m unique because i can do anything and i can learn anything so fast and that’s the peoples opinion too …they think i’m smart and active and i don’t like losing …I’m not saying that i’m perfect but i’ll try to be the best I can be

OK ,i’m a 21 years old,born in 11 june 1993 in Algeria ,I don’t remember a lot about my childhood but i think i was cute :D ; i was the first on my class for a long time and still doing a good job, I always liked to be different in a good way , I always try to convince the others with my ideas then I turn to the opposite idea trying to convince them with it to but it always has a logical meaning don’t think I’m stupid :D ,I’m a Gemini “two-in-one” and thats true about me i dont like the Routine in my life ,i like changing and trying new things except my hometown i don’t like being far from it thats why i don’t like travelling; you can find me soo happy and sad after 15 minutes…but you can find me always there for you when you need me ’cause I’m amazingly faithful to anybody & i like that about me

What I Like : I like learning new things & winning…i like designing and creating beautiful pictures using photoshop or programming languages i have so many good works :D , I also like magic tricks because it makes people cheer saying “how do you do that” or “WTF” lol it always makes me feel good ; I like football soo much & I’m a big fan of "La pulga" Leo Messi ;) , I like making new friends...chating...Science...speaking English... :D

What I Hate :
I hate liars & jealous people ’cause they can do anything to hurt the others no one likes them; I hate speaking french I don't know why I just hate it, i like learning japanese ’cause i like their accent so beautiful :D ; I hate to be wrong & weekends “weird ! not!” yes i do hate weekends because because there's isn't much to do at home , I hate talkative and stupid people

Favorite Food : Pizza with cheez Xp & Spaghetti …sometimes I try to make something new by mixing things but I always fail but I eat it anyway lol

What I look For In A Girl : I like smart girls...girls who understand me without saying anything...funny & attractive girls who's got a strong personality but sensitive at the same time , usually i don’t look for a girl like this ’cause I believe that she’ll appear in the right time, and it happend I found the perfect one and she's my fiancée now <3

At Home : I’m so quiet except when someone messes with my personal stuff, I spend my time watching movies...listning to music or Surfing on the net and learning about new things , I like playing with my pets “3 cats & 2 dogs” , on my free time i do some dubstep dance and try working out :D

At School (collège) :
Sometimes quiet and mysterious & sometimes I rock the school with jokes and good times , I used to like spending time with my friends but know im more of a lonely person…i used to hate Maths & Physics but not anymore <3 , I like English it's like the drug that makes me happy

My Dreams : I have a lot of dreams everybody does , I dream to be an engineer ’cause i like building and designing things ; I also dream to work or to have my own programming company, I'd like to be a photographer to <3

Favorite Music :
I like a lot songs “with you-chris brown” , “beautiful-akon”…its not about a music style or singer..i like songs with good lyrics and good rythm & also songs that move my emotions over something i like or i hate either jaz or rock or RNB every style has good songs but with all respect I don’t like RAP and I really don’t know why :D

Finally : I hope you like my bio and my infos…I updated it today 26/07/2014 because i's been 2 years and some things changed about me … Good Luck humans :D

You're Cool Bro=) just aim your dream and don't give up no matter what happen , I won't say that life is easy , life is very mean and nasty place where only tough people survive Bro don't waste your time because it's running extremly fast, these are my pieces of advice i wish it will help you in achieving your dream , Mehdi from Morocco.

لإعلاناتكم وإشهاراتكم عبر صفحات منتدى اللمة الجزائرية، ولمزيد من التفاصيل ... تواصلوا معنا
العودة