المشاركات
نقاط التفاعل
النقاط
من فضلكم ساعدوني في الانجليزية write it up p 88 بسررررررررررعة

دقيقة ضركك نجيبهولك

WRITE IT UP (p.88)​
Act. One (p. 88)​
Go through the
tip box before you move on to the writing activity proper.

A letter for seeking advice
A suggested letter to an “agony aunt”:​
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman PSMT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman PSMT]
Dear Dr Wells,
I’m writing to you to seek advice. My name is Omar and I’m a secondary school student. I can’t make up my mind about a personal problem.
I’ll sit for the baccalaureate exam soon. I’ll certainly succeed, but my parents are old and are in need of financial help. I would really like to help them. However, If I do so, I will have to give up my dream of becoming a doctor . In short I am in a dilemma. On the one hand, If I decide to help, I will have to renounce to my registration at the university. On the other hand, if I don’t, I’ll feel guilty of not helping my family. I have no one to turn to. What should/can I do ?
Sincerely,
“Miserable”​
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

صايي جاباهلك هشام الحل راهو صحيح
شكراااااااااااا هشام

انا راهي خاطيتني لونقلي مرة ههههههههههههههههههههه

انا خاطيتني الانجليزية .سمحيلي

بلا مزية
جبتو من كتاب الحلول
واللي حبو نمدهولو

dear dr william

im writing to you to seek advice, my name is yasmine and im a in a secondary sckool, i can't make mind about student , i can't make my mind about a personal problem
i'll sit for the bacalaureat exam soon , i'll certainly succed , but my parents are old and are in need of financial help , i would really like help them
however if i do so , i'll have to give up my dream of becoming a doctor , im short , im in delimma. on one hand if i decide to help , i'll have to renounce to my regestration at the university , on the other hand if i don't, i'll feel quilty of not helping my family , i have no one to turn . what should i do , please help me

yours faithfully : yasmine

آخر تعديل:
لإعلاناتكم وإشهاراتكم عبر صفحات منتدى اللمة الجزائرية، ولمزيد من التفاصيل ... تواصلوا معنا
العودة