أميرة العيون

:: عضو مُتميز ::
إنضم
8 أوت 2009
المشاركات
نقاط التفاعل
النقاط

I think often about the concept of love at first sight - the idea that a
person could be going about their daily routine and randomly catch eyes with a complete stranger, fall in love and start a life together. The concept seems outlandish to me - how can one fall in love with someone they’ve never even exchanged words with?
Couples that claim to have fallen in love at first sight have purely mistaken lust for love. They are attracted to each other at a level that they have never been attracted to another before, but it is still just attracted and not love. If the relationship lasts it is simply lust that turns to love over time as the couple gets to know one another. In my opinion, thinking otherwise is sophomoric.

So waht do you think?:heh:

nice one thank you

hiii

i like ur topic

u wanna debate about that topic

:heh:

ok nice

ya there are a lot of ppl believe in that kind of lOve

i don't know what can i say

but

may u like someone in the first sight but to love it ahh i don't think :closedeyes: sooo

anyway thnx sis

hiiiii
nice idea..:shiny:...for debate
in my opinion..:closedeyes:....there is nothing called love from the first sight
ya there is the first impression.:smoke::det_ective::az_flw:...and it forced you to like the person or not..:cursing:...but you can't falling in love with him from the first time
:eek:_o:

hey everybody
well ..maybe u r right but i think that sometimes happens
but its realy rare
one u see someone for da first time and everything around u stop
and propably u think that there is somethin special about that one cz what u felt was so strong
and most of da time this feelin is true cz
when we get to know this person we rele fall for him
so...this is ma opinion
peace

Oh !! what's that QuestiOn
u KnOw what !!..if u really mean true lOve ...ya lOve that lasts fOr All The life
I mean fOrever ... It must be frOm the two sides Otherwise it wOn't be Ok at all ... And fOr lOve frOm the first Sight it's just rhyme wrOng with me
u can call it get amazed by sOmeOne anything else it'll be Ok but "lOve" ..SOrry ..
I dOn't believe in lOve frOm The first sight sO just let it a Side lOol
anyway That's my pOint Of viEw

Thx a lOot
peace

آخر تعديل:
hey girl
take it easy!!!! calm down
we are just talkin here
well...just think of it as a sparkle
like i just said we feel somthin is special about that person
and we love him afta we get to know him
i guess every one here has da same opinion
its just that every one see it in his way
and
about real love last 4eva
u r right
and u prove that to me
ok anyway
be safe & happy
peace

i think that love dosn t exist
u think that love dosnt exsist? but can u tell mee why? i see that we feel love always ... in ower dayly life do u think so u love ur mother ur father ur... love can touch evry thing maybe u mean that kind of love i mean men and women so pleas tell me ur point of viw

hiii

i like ur topic

u wanna debate about that topic

:heh:

ok nice

ya there are a lot of ppl believe in that kind of lOve

i don't know what can i say

but

may u like someone in the first sight but to love it ahh i don't think :closedeyes: sooo

anyway thnx sis

yh i can understand that love is not just one sight but u see some times u can feel like that when u be toward some body who u dont knew him/her i mean that strong emotion in that moment u cant think in nothing just like when the world stop do u think so.. i like ur way of writing so thank u sister

hiiiii

nice idea..:shiny:...for debate
in my opinion..:closedeyes:....there is nothing called love from the first sight
ya there is the first impression.:smoke::det_ective::az_flw:...and it forced you to like the person or not..:cursing:...but you can't falling in love with him from the first time
:eek:_o:​
nice:thumb_up2::thumb_up2:........ but i still think that the fierst sight is like the key :luve_2:which open the way of love:blushing:

honestly i don't believe in that kind of love

thx 4 ur topic really nice one

thx again

peace sis

Oh !! what's that QuestiOn

u KnOw what !!..if u really mean true lOve ...ya lOve that lasts fOr All The life
I mean fOrever ... It must be frOm the two sides Otherwise it wOn't be Ok at all ... And fOr lOve frOm the first Sight it's just rhyme wrOng with me
u can call it get amazed by sOmeOne anything else it'll be Ok but "lOve" ..SOrry ..
I dOn't believe in lOve frOm The first sight sO just let it a Side lOol
anyway That's my pOint Of viEw

Thx a lOot
peace
As u say sis it just a point of view u can Be with or not Ok

hey girl

take it easy!!!! calm down
we are just talkin here
well...just think of it as a sparkle
like i just said we feel somthin is special about that person
and we love him afta we get to know him
i guess every one here has da same opinion
its just that every one see it in his way
and
about real love last 4eva
u r right
and u prove that to me
ok anyway
be safe & happy

peace
Oh men I like it ya it's lOve and each one has her/his opinion but it steel some how difecult

we can't put a strikte complete definition for love bcz every one see it from adifferent side personally we can't say love from the first sight only if that love will last + to that we can never say that this love will last simpelly bcz we are only simple human thx for the topic
in my opinion i think that

the general love that we have today is the love of a week
love of kiss love of going out love of geting a date love of bad relations
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love of
love of devorse love of any thing but good relations

:heh:I believe that love at first sight is not love if it were not cohabiting and that in this time love the way I look.

:tears:Thus a person who likes to love means to shape or appearance or social status but a certain outflow Love comes and see the beloved in all situations.

With all respect.:shay:

the general love that we have today is the love of a week
love of kiss love of going out love of geting a date love of bad relations
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love of
love of devorse love of any thing but good relations

ya am with u in this opinion.... i see that love is the great imotion that we can exchang it with the others but this idea does not exist any more in this time SoO THENX BROTHER 4 UR CHARING

:heh:I believe that love at first sight is not love if it were not cohabiting and that in this time love the way I look.

:tears:Thus a person who likes to love means to shape or appearance or social status but a certain outflow Love comes and see the beloved in all situations.

With all respect.:shay:

Ya Thenx siSter

لإعلاناتكم وإشهاراتكم عبر صفحات منتدى اللمة الجزائرية، ولمزيد من التفاصيل ... تواصلوا معنا
العودة