Day in and day out

lamia-constantine

:: عضو مُتميز ::
إنضم
12 أوت 2011
المشاركات
نقاط التفاعل
النقاط

There are some things in life that we know are always true. For example, we know that the sun
will rise every morning and set every evening. We know that there are 24 hours in each day. Many of us also have certain habits or activities that we always do. We have routines like eating, sleeping, and brushing our teeth that are part of our lives day in and day out. Just like the sun rising and the clock ticking, these activities happen every day.

Sometimes, the things that happen day in and day out are not good. The lady who talks about her cat day in and day out might be lonely and a little crazy. It’s clear she needs a new topic for conversation. The man who is at the office day in and day out might work too much. Maybe he is making a lot of money, but he probably has little time for family and friends.

For actor Kit Harington, working on the movie Pompeii became a day in and day out activity. Since he was the lead actor in the movie, he had to be on set every day. Making the movie was a normal part of his life.

What activities are part of your life day in and day out? Do you prefer things to stay the same or to change?

رد: Day in and day out

yup i prefer things to stay the same cuz my avtivities are magical lyrical such as reading always novels and look for friends really i do not like to change my self

آخر تعديل:
لإعلاناتكم وإشهاراتكم عبر صفحات منتدى اللمة الجزائرية، ولمزيد من التفاصيل ... تواصلوا معنا
العودة