نقاط التفاعل
النقاط
العمر
محل الإقامة
مستغانم
Hi everyone
I added this topic in order to get answers
So if anyone of you can help.. Please give me the best answers
Well, iam an english student.. Second year English Lmd in Mostaganem.. My Questions are :
1- Can anyone of you tell me what are the modules that we'll deal with in the second year?
2- what is the difficult module ?
3- Are there any books or references that may help me this year?
And if you have others pieces of advice please don't hold back.. to benefit the students
Iam waiting.. Thanks a lot ✌

Hi dear
so for the second year , you won't have any special module
you will just carry on the previous ones
litterature
civilisation
written expression
orale expression
linguistics
methodology ( i think this will be the only module that will be added )
grammar
and other modules , covering ones
as human social sciences and study skills
arabic or french language
it depends on the head masters of your university they are free on choosing the appropriate modules
So for the difficulties
i don't think so hat there is something that should be difficult than the others
you have just to work hard and you will be on the right way
best of luck ^^

Hi dear
so for the second year , you won't have any special module
you will just carry on the previous ones
litterature
civilisation
written expression
orale expression
linguistics
methodology ( i think this will be the only module that will be added )
grammar
and other modules , covering ones
as human social sciences and study skills
arabic or french language
it depends on the head masters of your university they are free on choosing the appropriate modules
So for the difficulties
i don't think so hat there is something that should be difficult than the others
you have just to work hard and you will be on the right way
best of luck ^^
Thanks darling for your answers.. I really appreciate :*
For the modules (+ methodology) are the same as the first year

Hi dear
The modules will be the same of 1st year but divided to deal with more details
Literary studies will be divided to American , british, and african literature.
The same for language culture , it turns to be American and british Civilization
French or arabic or translation from and to one of them.
Phonetics, linguistics, grammar, written and oral exp, research methodology , ESP ( English for Specific purposes) , and Epistemology. However all the modules are set by the head of department., it differs frm one university to another.
For books and references see
Grammar in use
Illistrated history of britain
Illustrated history of the united states

Wish u all the best
If u need any help never be shy to ask for

I don't really have two cents to add to this conversation lol. Still, I wanna babble on for a while. So, learning a language isn't really about knowing its grammatical rules, nor is it about gaining a ton of words. It essentially depends on understanding the culture as a whole, and getting a precise feeling of it. So, maybe for this summer, forget about modules and grades, and focus instead on getting to know what it means to be/act/talk and think like an English talking person. My go to way of doing that isn't more than watching a bunch of exciting TV shows and immersing myself into the characters' world, in order to bond with them, episode to episode, and one season to the other. Maybe give that a try, and forget for a while about the academics. Good luck
P:​

You r right sister
I hv really liked ur cmnt and i agree with u . Learning languages focuses more on practice ,( i e the use of the language) being a good listning and good speaking lead u to be a good writer and reader as well. So in addition to what u hv said i advice @غروب الشمس 2 to listen to all types of conversations in youtube or make her own through skype and messanger talking to native speakers.
Do not ignore the role of books and concret materials, novels and dhort stories will help u a lot to enrich ur imagination and ability to write, speak and think like an English.

Thanks a lot for your advice i really appreciate.. Well let's say that i have an acceptable accent like an English person.. But i will keep reading books because my initial problem is that my language is limited u know.. And im trying to develop it as fast as i can.. Specially when iam in the second year.. However.. I want to succeed next year inshallah this is why im looking for anything to help, from now to be ready :)

learning languages is a lifelong process whenever u communicate u find that ur words r not enough n whenever u speak to natives u learn new words n expression especially idoms that r simple sentences used to express a specific meaning which can be understood only by natives or language masters.

It is true that we have finished our studies we r always in touch with Englidh to reach the learning process' aims.

الله أكبر الله أكبر الله أكبر لا إله إلا الله الله أكبر الله أكبر ولله الحمد

الله أكبر الله أكبر الله أكبر لا إله إلا الله الله أكبر الله أكبر ولله الحمد

Well ther's many question ,i wont n anser but

I can give you a book which is titled"Mills et une expression pour apprendre l englais"

ونصيحتى اللغات تعلم بالممارسة
تحدثي كثيرا مع زملاءك ممن يهتمون
واقرئي كثيرا من الكتب

لإعلاناتكم وإشهاراتكم عبر صفحات منتدى اللمة الجزائرية، ولمزيد من التفاصيل ... تواصلوا معنا
العودة