• أهلاً بك زائر في في بيتك الثاني!
    اذا كنت وفيا لمنتدى اللمة بصدق فهو بحاجة لمساهمتك إن مشاركتك ونشاطك يبعثان الحياة فيه ليستمر وينتشر. تفاعل وشاركنا بآرائك، مواضيعك، وإبداعاتك لإثراء المحتوى ونشر الفائدة و كسب الثواب قبل أن نفقد اللمة للأبد كما وقع لباقي المنتديات لاتكتفي بالتفرج.

Recent content by lilo rok

  1. L

    Dear Allah

    !I know this song Avenged Sevenfold Dear God you should've gave the credit to the Original owner "the band" before editing the title :)Anyway, thanks for putting the Lyrics here
  2. L

    The Cutest Thing A Boy/girl Ever Said To You.., ..

    Angel ^^ I LOLed so hard when I read "Rabi khal9ek w har fikk!!" l & woowZzers ! the person who told you "you have a angelic face you have a angelic voice and am addicted to it !!!! " must be someone really special :-r Well ,glad you liked my topic. & thank you for sharing some of your "cute"...
  3. L

    The Cutest Thing A Boy/girl Ever Said To You.., ..

    awwww ! :$ thanks cute one how about being a honest girl too & share the cutest thing ever that was said to you ? :)l
  4. L

    The Cutest Thing A Boy/girl Ever Said To You.., ..

    El Mizan ^^ that was a cute one for sure :3 I mean whatever moms says is cute in its unique way :D Thanks for you reply
  5. L

    The Cutest Thing A Boy/girl Ever Said To You.., ..

    haha ! well that was really a cute thing ! happy for ya ! I love teachers who compliments their students, like aren't they cute :3 :d
  6. L

    Know everything about me here

    aweeh ! :3 thanks cute one xD
  7. L

    The Cutest Thing A Boy/girl Ever Said To You.., ..

    haha ! I've been always told that , & I thought that was cute too ^^' thanks for commenting my new bff :d
  8. L

    Imma brand new person

    ello sweet one ^^ l thanks for the comment 1st of all , & I'll be really glad to have sucha friend like you :)
  9. L

    Imma brand new person

    ello everyone ^^ it's been ages since I last logged in here and I'm hella happy that I remembered this Forum but LORD ! I checked some of my "old posts" & I should admit that I was sucha lame , stupid person (I was 13 y.o by then , that should explain it all :$ so yeah , ammmm I'm a chick...
  10. L

    Lilo rok's sad disignes - what do u think

    LOL OMG , Like it's been a lot since I came to this Forum My GOD , I was so lame , & my designs sucked for sure Can anyone delete this Topic :$
  11. L

    Know everything about me here

    ^^ ello My Lord ! :yahoo01:we have a lot of things in common Like I'm addicted to Photographing & Designing with PS too ! :d, like :up:!Awesomeness we kinda have the same style tho :),P.S:I want that bracelet you're wearing ! like I'd kill to have one ! *w* l anyways ,I really enjoyed what...
  12. L

    كرهت وماليت من حياتي وفي الاخير قررت الانتحار قرار اخير

    i was goign to suicide too Cz i did'nt find a reason to live my damn life nO one know this feeling i Hate My life sOme day i'll do it
  13. L

    ْ~°ــــــ||| ●» wHen I am a Lady !! ●»|||ــــــ°ْ~

    Hey there sweety What's Up? Hope every thing is okay:wink: :tears:What Can i Say i did'nt Have Gr8 times When i was a lil Girl :no_1:sO i'm the OppOsite Of u I'm waiting to be a Lady (like u said) Meby When i'm <<a Lady>>s :tears:i'll Live a better Life :yahoo:But u're Words woOW what...
  14. L

    بمناسبة رمضان : الحلقـــــة الأولـــــى مـن مسلســـل : " التعــــذيـــب

    mmmmmmm yamiiiiiiiii حًرآم عليك من بكري و آنآ ميتة من الجوع هههههههههه~ بصح آني نآكلوا وحدي مانتقاسموش معاكم~ههههه والله من آشد أنوآع التعذيب
  15. L

    صورة للأعضاء عند غلق مواضيعهم

    هههههههههههههههههههههههههههـ~ وًالله كًاْيَنٌةْ مِنْهٌاً نُوٌلِيَوُ كٌيمًآ هًكْ~
العودة
Top Bottom