rofaida-fe

:: عضو مُشارك ::
إنضم
17 أكتوبر 2009
المشاركات
نقاط التفاعل
النقاط
A student at The International Language School
Ahmed is an intelligent student at the International Language School.He is a tall and strong boy from Egypt and his first language is Arabic . He can speak English fluently , but his writing is rather bad . He is a basketball player and he wants to be a member of the school basket ball team . He is studying maths and physics . He wants to be a physician later because he hopes to make new discoveries . Ahmed is a very nice , tidy and sociable person : he has a lot of friends . As a child he dreamt to be a pilot but his dream vanished with time because he has a bad eyesight and must wear glasses

A/ Read the text and answer these questions
a-Who is Ahmed
b-Where is he from
c-Can he speak English fluently
d-Why does he want to be a physician

B/ Find in the text a sentence close in meaning to the word
Sociable : ..................................................................................x

C/ Find in the text synonyms of these words
wishes = .............. many =..............I

D/ Find in the text opposites of these words
messy ............. adult .............I

E/ Turn these sentences into polite request
Give me the pen*
Clean the black board*

F/ Classify these words according to the pronunciation /^/ or
Shut - can - done - have
/^/
/æ/
…………………

…………………
………………….

………………….

G/ Put the verbs in brackets in the right form
Julian (to be)..............a serious pupil. She always (to come).............. to school on time. Julian (to work)................very hard to succeed in her exams .She (to like)............. to be a doctor in the futur. Her parents (to be)........... very proud of her and all her friends (to love)..............her

H/ correct the mistakes in this sentence
amina are a serious but polite algerian pupil
..................................................................................

I/ Write a passage of three(3) paragraphs to describe your best friend or your best teacher

Paragraph1 : Physical description
Paragraph2 : Personality
Paragraph3 : Likes / dislikes

لإعلاناتكم وإشهاراتكم عبر صفحات منتدى اللمة الجزائرية، ولمزيد من التفاصيل ... تواصلوا معنا
العودة