• أهلاً بك زائر في في بيتك الثاني!
    اذا كنت وفيا لمنتدى اللمة بصدق فهو بحاجة لمساهمتك إن مشاركتك ونشاطك يبعثان الحياة فيه ليستمر وينتشر. تفاعل وشاركنا بآرائك، مواضيعك، وإبداعاتك لإثراء المحتوى ونشر الفائدة و كسب الثواب قبل أن نفقد اللمة للأبد كما وقع لباقي المنتديات لاتكتفي بالتفرج.

شعر مختلف ... أرجوا الرد

الحالة
مغلق ولا يسمح بالمزيد من الردود.

alardo

:: عضو مثابر ::
أحباب اللمة
If you asked me "Do you choose the life or choose me?
I will replied " I choose the life"
But I say in all sincerity, you are my life
If you want revealing about my feelings i will say it loudly
I forbear hunger and thirst
but i can't see you away
I hate to see you away
I hate to see you cry
when i shut my eyes, i see you, and when i open it, iyearn for you
I whould give anything, for us to be together
you are irreplaceabeable
you are my love forever
If you searched, you find one sentence recur in my heart
you are the Queen of my heart
with all this, that I'm telling you
I want to you know my love is true
My love can only belong to you


........... ...........
.....................................
...................................
.............................
....................
.............
.......
....
.

أرجو أن تنال اعجابكم
القصيدة مهداة الى النا جحين في شهادة البكالوريا 2009
:blush::blush::blush:


​
 
مشكور على المحاولة الطيبة
 
الحالة
مغلق ولا يسمح بالمزيد من الردود.
العودة
Top Bottom