• أهلاً بك زائر في في بيتك الثاني!
    اذا كنت وفيا لمنتدى اللمة بصدق فهو بحاجة لمساهمتك إن مشاركتك ونشاطك يبعثان الحياة فيه ليستمر وينتشر. تفاعل وشاركنا بآرائك، مواضيعك، وإبداعاتك لإثراء المحتوى ونشر الفائدة و كسب الثواب قبل أن نفقد اللمة للأبد كما وقع لباقي المنتديات لاتكتفي بالتفرج.

love quotes

الحالة
مغلق ولا يسمح بالمزيد من الردود.

ذكرى أمل

:: عضو منتسِب ::
"Love has the power of making you believe what you would normally treat with the deepest suspicion." - Mirabeau
"When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out." - Elizabeth Bowen
"Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight." - Phyllis Diller
"I detest 'love lyrics.' I think one of the causes of bad mental health in the United States is that people have been raised on 'love lyrics." - Frank Zappa
"I should like to see any kind of a man, distinguishable from a gorilla, that some good and even pretty woman could not shape a husband out of." - Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
"A kiss can be a comma, a question mark, or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know." - Mistinguett
"You'd be surprised how much it costs to look this cheap." - Dolly Parton
"I feel like Zsa Zsa Gabor's eighth husband on her wedding night: I know what I'm supposed to do... I just have to figure out a way to make it interesting." - many attributions
"The most wasted day is that in which we have not laughed." - Chamfort
"Thou art to me a delicious torment." - Ralph Waldo Emerson​
 
الحالة
مغلق ولا يسمح بالمزيد من الردود.
العودة
Top Bottom