• أهلاً بك زائر في في بيتك الثاني!
    اذا كنت وفيا لمنتدى اللمة بصدق فهو بحاجة لمساهمتك إن مشاركتك ونشاطك يبعثان الحياة فيه ليستمر وينتشر. تفاعل وشاركنا بآرائك، مواضيعك، وإبداعاتك لإثراء المحتوى ونشر الفائدة و كسب الثواب قبل أن نفقد اللمة للأبد كما وقع لباقي المنتديات لاتكتفي بالتفرج.

I'm missing you

cheryl cool

:: عضو منتسِب ::
I'M MISSING YOU
missing-you.jpg

Why can't I speak when I have so much to tell?
Why can't I write when I have so much in mind?
Why can't I sing when there's music in my heart?
Why can't I dance when there's rhythm in the air?
Too many words left unspoken
Too many things left undone
Why can't it be and why can't I?
For all I know this pain deep inside
Took the gladness from my heart.
I_miss_you.jpg
​
Is this the pain of missing you?
Is this the reason behind it all?
When will the waiting ever be ove?
For as long as were apart I can never be whole
Oh! My Dearest Love
I just want you to know
That my heart is aching because

I'M MISSING YOU!"
friends-miss-you-1.jpg
 
[when you gone the pieces inside my heart are missing you
when the fire become cold
when we lose all the seems and the feeling
when the sun deosn"t shine
my heart stop thinking of you and will forget you
so don't waste another day don"t waste another minutes l can't wait to see your face because l miss you

thnks sweety for your wonderful subject l like it
 
don't be despred this is so not muslim
if there were any good to stay together don't be afraid allah knows what to do

​
 
Should not be that you're desperate, life is still singing from the melody of the tune separation and meeting.
and u must say thank to god

thx
**​
 
تنبيه: نظرًا لتوقف النقاش في هذا الموضوع منذ 365 يومًا.
قد يكون المحتوى قديمًا أو لم يعد مناسبًا، لذا يُنصح بإشاء موضوع جديد.
العودة
Top Bottom