ملتقى طلبة أداب و لغة انجليزية lmd

رد: ملتقى طلبة أداب و لغة انجليزية lmd

hi ! iam 3rd year english s i have research about trans saharian slave trade .it's in the module of african civilization plz i need ur help

اهلا بكم

انا خريجه جامعه عندي ليسانس لعه انجليزيه لسنه اريد التواصل مع طلاب لغه انجليزيه للاستفاده اكثر2010

plz sisters this year will be my scond year incha allah i wanna help ( any lessons .handouts ) i am from msila department

hiii if any one is reading my comment plz give me some pieces of advice about the first year in the univ because i read some comments here but they r not enough for me

hiii if any one is reading my comment plz give me some pieces of advice about the first year in the univ because i read some comments here but they r not enough for me

what kind of advice you are searching for?
any questions i can answer ! im so glad to help

PS: im a master degree holder in linguistics from Biskra , may be i can offer some help

thnx but if u insist well what we gonna study and the coefficient of each " material " plz and how can i be good i mean excellent in english

thnx but if u insist well what we gonna study and the coefficient of each " material " plz and how can i be good i mean excellent in english

the program which i used to study has changed the past 2 years , so i don't know exactlly what are the new modules ,
to answer you about how can you be excellent inEnglish is very simple . i see that you already practice well the language
you just keep reading short stories and watch movies , that would really help
listen to music and read the lyrics at the same time , your unconcious mind will do his job and stock all new vocabulary

+

just try to have fun with the language , if you love it you will do very good at it ♥

best wiches

Hi guys wish you're all in good mood

plz i need corses for 3 LMD english linguistic
plllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllz
I really need to know what it is all about .

hi
i like this idea , im also looking for somone to help me

hello everyone i'm guitta from Tlemcen;I'm a first year in english and i would love to create a group of juniors from all over the country to compare the educative system and benefit eachother.respond please and thank you;peace

لإعلاناتكم وإشهاراتكم عبر صفحات منتدى اللمة الجزائرية، ولمزيد من التفاصيل ... تواصلوا معنا
العودة