Iran's official news agency says the country's first nuclear power plant will ...

الحالة
مغلق ولا يسمح بالمزيد من الردود.

عمار صادق

:: عضو بارز ::
أحباب اللمة
إنضم
14 فيفري 2009
المشاركات
نقاط التفاعل
النقاط
Iran's official news agency says the country's first nuclear power plant will begin preliminary phase operation on Wednesday after a series of delays.
  • The Sunday report by the IRNA agency says "pilot stage operation" of the power plant will start on Wednesday during a visit by the head of Russia's state Rosatom Atomic Corporation, Sergey Kiriyenko.
  • The long-awaited 1,000-MW power plant, which was built in the city of Bushehr with the help from Russia under a $1 billion contract, was expected to become operational in fall of 2008.
  • Some 700 Iranian engineers were trained in Russia to operate the plant.
  • Tehran also plans to build a 360-megawatt nuclear power plant in Darkhovin, in the southwestern Khuzestan province.

Iran's official news agency says the country's first nuclear power plant will begin preliminary phase operation on Wednesday after a series of delays.

• The Sunday report by the IRNA agency says "pilot stage operation" of the power plant will start on Wednesday during a visit by the head of Russia's state Rosatom Atomic Corporation, Sergey Kiriyenko.
  • The long-awaited 1,000-MW power plant, which was built in the city of Bushehr with the help from Russia under a $1 billion contract, was expected to become operational in fall of 2008.
  • Some 700 Iranian engineers were trained in Russia to operate the plant.
  • Tehran also plans to build a 360-megawatt nuclear power plant in Darkhovin, in the southwestern Khuzestan province.
thank you so much for the interesting information as you may know I`m very interrested in such news.I`m glad that some one writes using english.

thank you so much for the interesting information as you may know I`m very interrested in such news.I`m glad that some one writes using english.
merci baucoup
je maitrise trois languas (arab/français et englais(

merci baucoup
je maitrise trois languas (arab/français et englais(
It`s a plesure to meet a person like you
and I hope that you`ll be a strong support to our club

It`s a plesure to meet a person like you

and I hope that you`ll be a strong support to our club

These subjects did not receive the comments that I waited
I think they are not proficient in foreign languages well
I shall put the themes of this time in Arabic in the next

Most analysts believe that Israel will retreat from its plans to attack any targets in Iran, because Iran has the capacity to strike back at Israel for the strongest of them.
The Israeli air strikes would not be sufficient to eliminate the Iranian nuclear program as was the case with the Iraqi nuclear program in 1980, when Israel has managed to eliminate a single air strike.

Most analysts believe that Israel will retreat from its plans to attack any targets in Iran, because Iran has the capacity to strike back at Israel for the strongest of them.

The Israeli air strikes would not be sufficient to eliminate the Iranian nuclear program as was the case with the Iraqi nuclear program in 1980, when Israel has managed to eliminate a single air strike.

Iraq previously applied by the light so they may know about all the small and large, already have spied him and knew everything about him, in addition to some Arab countries have helped the client to develop where U.S. military bases
Iran is now a well-mummified certain is that Iran has failed to reveal all her fear and that is what Israil
I mean that as long as Iran has reached such a level they expect to have other things have caught the
This is as far as I know and God knows all of us

الحالة
مغلق ولا يسمح بالمزيد من الردود.
لإعلاناتكم وإشهاراتكم عبر صفحات منتدى اللمة الجزائرية، ولمزيد من التفاصيل ... تواصلوا معنا
العودة