المشاركات
نقاط التفاعل
النقاط
السلام عليكم
ممكن اعطاء مساعدة في حل التمرين ص 50 من كتاب الانجليزية ثانية علوم تجريبية

موفق بإذن الله ... لك مني أجمل تحية

شوف خويا هنا رانا دايرينه وغادي نعطيك الحل وان شاء الله يعجبك:
Introductio:
Ladies and gentlemen let me make this point right away age limits are not fair I want to vote but i can't do that at the age of sixteen "I am sorry you are too young"they say I am not an adult until i am nineteen But when i buy a plane tichet i have to pay the full fare I am an adult although i am just sixteen
I wonder why children are dropped from school at an early age though they have the full right to finish their studies
Body of the speech:
Ladies and gentlemen i have a dream that children of my age will able to have fun enjoy them selves I have a deam that we can do whatever we want and whenever we want
Our grandparents will be able to change their way of thinking
I hope we will be able to live peacefully in a hope ful society
I hope we will be able to go be yound the wrong traditions of our gandparents and live our innocent children hood
Conclusion:
تكتب الخاتمة الموجودة في الكتاب

آمل ان ينال الموضوع اعجابك ويفيدك
و تقبل مروري

شكرا لك على الحل و انا ايضا كنت بامس الحاجة اليه

اذا ارتم نموذج اخر فأنا هنا

شوف خويا هنا رانا دايرينه وغادي نعطيك الحل وان شاء الله يعجبك:
Introductio:
Ladies and gentlemen let me make this point right away age limits are not fair I want to vote but i can't do that at the age of sixteen "I am sorry you are too young"they say I am not an adult until i am nineteen But when i buy a plane tichet i have to pay the full fare I am an adult although i am just sixteen
I wonder why children are dropped from school at an early age though they have the full right to finish their studies
Body of the speech:
Ladies and gentlemen i have a dream that children of my age will able to have fun enjoy them selves I have a deam that we can do whatever we want and whenever we want
Our grandparents will be able to change their way of thinking
I hope we will be able to live peacefully in a hope ful society
I hope we will be able to go be yound the wrong traditions of our gandparents and live our innocent children hood
Conclusion:
تكتب الخاتمة الموجودة في الكتاب

آمل ان ينال الموضوع اعجابك ويفيدك
و تقبل مروري
كامل هاد الشي و ما يعجبش
يعطيك الصحة......

yutuyt.gif

لإعلاناتكم وإشهاراتكم عبر صفحات منتدى اللمة الجزائرية، ولمزيد من التفاصيل ... تواصلوا معنا
العودة