كيف تعلمت اللغة الأنجليزية ؟؟

و انا بعـد تعلمت الفرنسية من كثرة المطالعة ، و القواميس من الفرنسية الى الفرنسية ، وكذلك المعاملات وخاصة ع الفيسبووك

أهلين أخت جمانة

شكرا لمشاركتك القيمة

مع التحية

السلام عليكم
بارك الله فيك على الطريقة المفيدة
التي تساعد حقا في تعلمها و تعلم اي لغة مرادة
و شخصيا مستواي في اللغة الانجليزية تراجع جدا
لقلة تعاملي معها

جزاك الله خيرا و اكيد طريقة مفيدة اذا دعت الحاجة لتعلمها

السلام عليكم
بارك الله فيك على الطريقة المفيدة
التي تساعد حقا في تعلمها و تعلم اي لغة مرادة
و شخصيا مستواي في اللغة الانجليزية تراجع جدا
لقلة تعاملي معها

جزاك الله خيرا و اكيد طريقة مفيدة اذا دعت الحاجة لتعلمها

عليكم السلام

شكرا لمرورك الرائع أختي نسمة الفردوس

مع التحية

انا تعلمت الانجليزية في المتوسطة و ماكانت عندي حتى خلفية على هادي اللغة و لكن الان مستوايا ممتاز و الحمد لله

Using english english dictionaries is the best way to explain difficult words or to check up meanings of new ones
For me, I loved english that's why I was good in it and I loved also my teachers who helped me a lot. But the *** for better learning of foreign languages is always practice and learning about their cultures,

انا تعلمت الانجليزية في المتوسطة و ماكانت عندي حتى خلفية على هادي اللغة و لكن الان مستوايا ممتاز و الحمد لله

شكرا لمشاركتك الرائعة اختي الكريمة

using english english dictionaries is the best way to explain difficult words or to check up meanings of new ones
for me, i loved english that's why i was good in it and i loved also my teachers who helped me a lot. But the *** for better learning of foreign languages is always practice and learning about their cultures,

شكرا لمشاركتك اختي الكريمة

تجربة مهمة ومشاركة متميزة ..انا بصدد تعلم الانجليزية وسأخذ بنصائحك....شكرا

thanks brother for your subject l really like it and l think that's useful for us
for me l love this language and l used to learn it by internet because lam always chatting with my friendship in eng
and l have a big love to listen a eng songs and l low it by my heart
l like reading a poests and watching a movies in mbc4 or 2 and mbc max
l love this language and l want to learn better and l hope you a good luck slowly you will learn it good weeling

thanks brother for your subject l really like it and l think that's useful for us
for me l love this language and l used to learn it by internet because lam always chatting with my friendship in eng
and l have a big love to listen a eng songs and l low it by my heart
l like reading a poests and watching a movies in mbc4 or 2 and mbc max
l love this language and l want to learn better and l hope you a good luck slowly you will learn it good weeling

شكرا اخت يسرى لمشاركتك القيمة

i learned english by reading a lot of books

thank you brother..take care for your self and good luck

انا تعلمتها من قنوات mbc
خاصة mbc max

لإعلاناتكم وإشهاراتكم عبر صفحات منتدى اللمة الجزائرية، ولمزيد من التفاصيل ... تواصلوا معنا
العودة