السلام عليكم:

tealscrollroses.gif

وش راكم؟؟؟

يسعدنى اخباركم بأننا سوف نبدأ صفحة المحادثه باللغه الأجنبيه

76.gif

أرحب بكم جميعا الى الانضمام إلينا هنا والتحادث معا عن حياتكم
، الأحداث اليوميه التى تمر بكم .
لكن فى هدي الصفحه المحادثه المجال مفتوح للكل

فرصه لتقوية المحادثه الانجليزيه لدى الكل ...

شكون لي يبدا

8124.gif

26.gif

hello evry one
26.gif

hiiiiii yahia..how are u???...i wanna thank u 4 this nice topic

i hope u're doing well

CU later:thumbup1:

salam how r u friend i wish u r fine ^

any news

take care and enjoy ur time

Thank you, you are welcome to enter
I hope that others may join​

Hi everybody
Sir,u've got a nice idea to chat in English, so ta ta
wait 4 ur answers

I wanna ask u to identify urselves in English ; what du u think

Mr.Coolyahia u asked us to chat in English then u vanished

my name is yahia
I live in sidi aissa( m'sila)
Students in secondary
My hobbies
Football + internet
and u

plz don't be sorry ok
I'm a teacher of English at the university of Batna
Nice to talk to u
englishdepartment.youneed.us

Hey guys what's up finaly i can rest my head in perfect topic lol what im supported to do !! i was looking for place like this since long time and thx god someone did it yeah lol i feel so happy by being here cos i realy love english and u can all call me simo im 19 years old a student bacalorios this year btw lol so plz hope u wont forget me cos i might not be online next days cos i have to focus little on my studing and i realy will miss this place with ya all thk yahia for this place and nice to meet ya all take care and have a fun PEACE <3

Wish u all the best in ur Bac Exam.may God help,protect and guide u during the exams

Wish u all the best in ur Bac Exam.may God help,protect and guide u during the exams
thx so much im just little confused and scared cos im sure it wont be easy this year after what i heared and we are waiting our super man ben bouzid lol to take a decision about us and i heared also that they will bring alot of cops before 3 days from the exam lol WE ARE NOT CRIMINALS lol xD we are just students who want to have that happiness of having a bacalorios and finish our studing in the collge that's all lol

Please Contact your friends at the Forum
To enter with us

thx so much im just little confused and scared cos im sure it wont be easy this year after what i heared and we are waiting our super man ben bouzid lol to take a decision about us and i heared also that they will bring alot of cops before 3 days from the exam lol WE ARE NOT CRIMINALS lol xD we are just students who want to have that happiness of having a bacalorios and finish our studing in the collge that's all lol

You right
God forbid​

look guys I have the site of our department of English; plz have a look on it
Englishdepartment.youneed.us

plz don't ever be scared of exams ;or just u 'll forget everything..try to relax drink a hot tisane ; and don't think too much....4 any help plz do not hesitate to contact me ok

لإعلاناتكم وإشهاراتكم عبر صفحات منتدى اللمة الجزائرية، ولمزيد من التفاصيل ... تواصلوا معنا
العودة