heyyy back lol
come on guys !! say welcome back :glare: lol
! any way how u doin all
wooow I see alot of ppl likey E thats sounds coool
well.....good luck 4 every one who have exames blah blah lol
oh....btw simonben amigo put ur feet in Salt and water as old ppl say
u will feel :laugh: goooood
welcome walidooo hahahaha I see u every where wa sup lol

LOL thx for the informations and i think ur so wise i need ur many informations in the future :laugh:xD as i do now what do u think about a shower ..?or just that would kill the pain hhhh:lol:
there is nothing btw im just bored and chilling with some of greatest rock songs (hoobastank) lol and 3 doors down heyyyyyyyy and plz can u tell me all about ur faver singers and ur music style i love rock and my faver singer is my lover avril lavigne:001_wub:

LOL thx for the informations and i think ur so wise i need ur many informations in the future :laugh:xD as i do now what do u think about a shower ..?or just that would kill the pain hhhh:lol:

there is nothing btw im just bored and chilling with some of greatest rock songs (hoobastank) lol and 3 doors down heyyyyyyyy and plz can u tell me all about ur faver singers and ur music style i love rock and my faver singer is my lover avril lavigne:001_wub:

:glare::glare: I have but I don’t wanna use it :001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2:nah ganna tellin...ya any thing
haha thats great me 2 likey rock music and pop like Shayne ward :001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1: as u said his my lover 2
and I like rab ,any dancy music lool
"oh.... :wink:avril .."I wanna be ur girl friend thats song was amazin..when I heard it in da first time in a TV program call so u think u can dance :001_tt1: I don’t know if u know it its more than cool

[/CENTER]

:glare::glare: I have but I don’t wanna use it :001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2:nah ganna tellin...ya any thing
haha thats great me 2 likey roch music and pop like Shayne ward :001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1: as u said his my lover 2
and I like rab ,any dancy music lool
"oh.... :wink:avril .."I wanna be ur girl friend thats song was amazin..when I heard it in da first time in a TV program call so u think u can dance :001_tt1: I don’t know if u know it its more than cool

she is so pretty lol and the song of the album (the best damn thing) hhhh no lol my faver one is whene you're gone (btw tried to play it by guitar lol but i didnt finished cos i sold my guitar to focus on studying ) and that's me singing that to my friends lol here im leaving to my bed or actualy to study not to sleep cos i have bac dont ever forget me babies take cares and be sweet not naughty :laugh:i will miss ya all specialy this space that i feel that im from it lol and it's my house i mean my room lol cos there is many sisters and brothers then i can say our house xD

opssssssss lol i forgot to say good night nighty nightyyy !!!!!!!!!!!! peace from here lol im scared from being in my room lol there is monster waiting xD lol his name is math hhhh see ya mwaaaaaaa7 byes sweetiess

go away looolz

go and complete ur studing u have to study very hard hahahah
so.. wa u planing to complete in uny

ok goood math hahaha good night or buona notte

c.ya :glare:

Hey ! thx so mcuh and nice to meet you 2 yeah we all wish the best but the scary feelings wont let me lol untill 10 july cos im tired from waiting that day of exams im wondering about the quiqly time since the starting of studing this year lol but this last 2 weeks is so slowly and i hope for u the best by the way r u student in bac ?? or u r in the collge ? :w00t:

ohh not yet Bro :angel_not:
i will pass my bac the next year
and everybody is scaring me 2 but i'm asking u to be patient ok??
don't forget the scientists are always Stroooong
:yahoo:
brb

hi
good morning

what's up gay's

heeeeey guys how r u doin' ?i think u were talkin about music me toooo i love avril my fav song is innocence loool or fall to peices and i like pop too i love jesse maCcatney and chris brown and all the singers heeeeeee everyone tell us about his fav music what do u think? ok

It is very exciting to find the member's encourage ur idea,and it's a great topic from u

So,You know by this way exactly we will improve our language as possible as we can

but we need a lot of efforts,because the idea depends on member's contributions in the topic

ohh not yet Bro :angel_not:
i will pass my bac the next year
and everybody is scaring me 2 but i'm asking u to be patient ok??
don't forget the scientists are always Stroooong
:yahoo:
brb
lol xD i can be patient and next year u will understand what i meant by scary feelings lol cos the dark program and special the last week that it made realy sick and weak lol i just wana do the exams and relax !
btw yeah avril rock's and she is the ever pretty singer :yahoo:

It is very exciting to find the member's encourage ur idea,and it's a great topic from u

So,You know by this way exactly we will improve our language as possible as we can

but we need a lot of efforts,because the idea depends on member's contributions in the topic

let's see how it goes

Thank you for the good pass
I will take your advice

Hi folks, h r u keeping ?? Hopefully great

Well, it's a pleasure to join the chat if u don't mind

As for my day....it couldn't be any greater

I'm through with exams

thnx ALLAH

Hi folks, h r u keeping ?? Hopefully great

Well, it's a pleasure to join the chat if u don't mind

As for my day....it couldn't be any greater

I'm through with exams

thnx ALLAH

:yahoo: :yahoo:y r welcome

hello every body
i'm new here
i'm a big big fun of english now i found this beautiful topic waaaaw i'm so happy finaly i can use my english before i loos it
so i hope being one of your team​

hey every body

yuoh this is the best sub ever

hope u keep going on ur right road

bless u bro

how r u doing guys

لإعلاناتكم وإشهاراتكم عبر صفحات منتدى اللمة الجزائرية، ولمزيد من التفاصيل ... تواصلوا معنا
العودة