درس البيت المحترق* Light Your House On Fire window.google_render_ad(); Other titles I thought of

saw_v7

:: عضو مُتميز ::
إنضم
16 أفريل 2010
المشاركات
نقاط التفاعل
النقاط
درس البيت المحترق* Light Your House On Fire

السلاام عليكم ورحمة الله
بينما انا تجول في بحور النات
وجدت هذا الدرس الرائع
فاردت ان انقله لكم

هو درس اجنبي
وانا آسف لعدم ترجمتي له
وذلك لضيق الوقت

Light Your House On Fire

window.google_render_ad();

Other titles I thought of for this Photoshop fire tutorial were “Burning Down the House”, “The Roof Is On Fire”, and “Fire! Fire! Fire”, but then I realized how cliche that would be.I obtained my house photo from PhotoSpin.com
burn_house1.jpg

First we’ll isolate the house by selecting it and putting it on it’s own layer [Ctrl + J]. Hide the background layer and open your Channels palette [Window > Channels].
burn_house2.jpg

adlog.php

window.google_render_ad();

Hold the [Ctrl] key and click on the Channel that has the most contrast. Press [Ctrl + Shift + I] to inverse the selection.
wol_error.gif
تم تصغير هذه الصورة. إضغط هنا لرؤية الصورة كاملة. الحجم الأصلي للصورة هو 451 * 291.
burn_house3.jpg

Click on the RGB channel to return to normal. Go back to your Layers Palette and create a new Solid Color Adjustment layer. Make the color white.
burn_house4.jpg

Go to [Image > Rotate Canvas > 90° CW]. Then go to [Filter > Stylize > Wind].
burn_house5.jpg

Run the Wind Filter 1 or 2 more times by pressing [Ctrl + F]. Rotate the canvas back by going [Image > Rotate Canvas > 90° CCW].
Create a new Solid Color Adjustment layer and make the color a burnt orange-red, fire type of color. I used #AB3D07. Set the Layer Mode to Color Burn.
burn_house6.jpg

Duplicate the layer you applied the Wind Filter to [Ctrl + J] and hide one of the copied layers. Select the Smudge Tool [R]. Go to the Brushes Palette [Window > Brushes].
burn_house7.jpg

Under “Shape Dynamics”, drag the Size Jitter up; Angle Jitter up; Roundness Jitter up. Click on “Scattering” and alter the settings until you get something similar to this:
burn_house8.jpg

Now start Smudging the layer. You should get an effect similar to this:
burn_house9.jpg

Unhide the layer you hid earlier. Run a slight Gaussian Blur [Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur] of around 2-pixels.
burn_house10.jpg

Now go to [Filter > Liquify] or [Ctrl + Shift + X]. Select the Twirl Clockwise Tool and lower Brushe Pressure to around 40%. Now add a little bit of craziness to your image.
burn_house11.jpg

You may want to add a slight Motion Blur [Filter > Blur > Motion Blur] or a slight Gaussian Blur [Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur] if you still have some harsh lines.
burn_house12.jpg

Now create another Solid Color Adjustment layer below your “fire” layers. Make the color something similar to your fire color or darker. I used #522A04. Use the Brush Tool with a Black foreground to paint away some of the areas of the house, so that certain areas show through. You might want to lower the Layer Opacity too.
burn_house13.jpg

That’s pretty much it. I know I might have gotten a little confusing with the Layers, so here’s a shot of my Layers Palette for reference.
burn_house14.jpg

تحياتي لكم

آخر تعديل:
بالتوفيق للجميع

آخر تعديل:
لإعلاناتكم وإشهاراتكم عبر صفحات منتدى اللمة الجزائرية، ولمزيد من التفاصيل ... تواصلوا معنا
العودة