• أهلاً بك زائر في في بيتك الثاني!
    اذا كنت وفيا لمنتدى اللمة بصدق فهو بحاجة لمساهمتك إن مشاركتك ونشاطك يبعثان الحياة فيه ليستمر وينتشر. تفاعل وشاركنا بآرائك، مواضيعك، وإبداعاتك لإثراء المحتوى ونشر الفائدة و كسب الثواب قبل أن نفقد اللمة للأبد كما وقع لباقي المنتديات لاتكتفي بالتفرج.

Write it out p72 - Englich 4am

الفتى المغامر

:: عضو فعّال ::
أوفياء اللمة
Write it out p 72

What will you do if you pass your Middle School Brevet? Write a paragraph, like the one written by Becky or by Paul. Here are some ideas to help you.
• go to a secondary school.
• go to vocational training school.
• opt for the Foreign Languages Stream.
• go to university.
• don't get a scholarship.
• can't find a job.
• Become a translator.
• get married.
• travel all over the world.

Suggestion key
Dear Zohra,
Thank you for asking me about what I'll do after taking the Brevet Exam. Well, if I succeed, I'll go to secondary school. I'll opt for the Foreign Languages Stream. If I pass my Baccalaureate, I'll go to university. I will train to become a translator. If I get my diploma, I'll travel all around the world to see other people and make friends.
However, I know that life is full of surprises. So if I fail, I'll go to a vocational school. I'll train to be a computer technician. If I manage to get my diploma, I'll open a cybercafé and work on my own. Of course if I make a lot of money, I'll build a house. I'll get married and start a family.
Yours,
Amina
 
توقيع الفتى المغامر
تنبيه: نظرًا لتوقف النقاش في هذا الموضوع منذ 365 يومًا.
قد يكون المحتوى قديمًا أو لم يعد مناسبًا، لذا يُنصح بإشاء موضوع جديد.
العودة
Top Bottom