• أهلاً بك زائر في في بيتك الثاني!
    اذا كنت وفيا لمنتدى اللمة بصدق فهو بحاجة لمساهمتك إن مشاركتك ونشاطك يبعثان الحياة فيه ليستمر وينتشر. تفاعل وشاركنا بآرائك، مواضيعك، وإبداعاتك لإثراء المحتوى ونشر الفائدة و كسب الثواب قبل أن نفقد اللمة للأبد كما وقع لباقي المنتديات لاتكتفي بالتفرج.

Jùst 4 Fùn__ Do you prefer __ or

sissi-jijlya

:: عضو مُشارك ::
Peace be upon you and His mercy and blessings of God

how are u everyone
I hope fine

here in this topic I will give you 2 choices and you have to choice one
it is up to you ,


hope u get enjoy




now I will start


???do u prefer lap top or computer
 
personally I like the laptop better they can be taken around it's really useful to have a computer that we can take with us when we travel but they are less powerfull/usefull in the long run cause they dont hold a propper charge as long as they should
 
for me i like better the PC simply because we can take and use it with us everywhere
 
Peace be upon you and His mercy and blessings of God

how are u everyone
I hope fine

here in this topic I will give you 2 choices and you have to choice one
it is up to you ,


hope u get enjoy




now I will start


???do u prefer lap top or computer
​
​
​

good game Thanks
for me i prefer my lap top​
 
???do u prefer study or holidays​
 
for me sure i like studying better than holidays but this doesn't mean that i'don't need holidays
 
تنبيه: نظرًا لتوقف النقاش في هذا الموضوع منذ 365 يومًا.
قد يكون المحتوى قديمًا أو لم يعد مناسبًا، لذا يُنصح بإشاء موضوع جديد.
العودة
Top Bottom