:: عضو بارز ::
أحباب اللمة
إنضم
31 مارس 2016
المشاركات
نقاط التفاعل
النقاط
Activity 2 p 135
Write a short letter to seek advice from the "agony aunt" of a newspaper problem page using Nacera's letter as a model. Include as many link words as possible.

Suggestion key
Dear Dr Hakima
I'm writing to seek your kind advice. I'm a four-year Middle School student. I took my Brevet last June and had a pass with merit. The problem is that I'm facing a dilemma as to choice of the stream in which I'll register in the lycée. My parents want me to register in the scientific stream whereas my choice goes for the literary stream.
Indeed, if I decided to register in the stream of my choice, I would realise the dream of my life which consists of becoming a translator. I would work very hard to get a literary stream Baccalaureate, which would allow me to register at a department of translation at university.
However, if I followed my choice, my parents would be really disappointed. They want me to become a doctor.
In conclusion, I'm at a crossroads in my educational career. I don't know whether I must listen to my parents or to decide about what do with my school life on my own. What should I do ?
Yours sincerely,
Karim

لإعلاناتكم وإشهاراتكم عبر صفحات منتدى اللمة الجزائرية، ولمزيد من التفاصيل ... تواصلوا معنا
العودة