• أهلاً بك زائر في في بيتك الثاني!
    اذا كنت وفيا لمنتدى اللمة بصدق فهو بحاجة لمساهمتك إن مشاركتك ونشاطك يبعثان الحياة فيه ليستمر وينتشر. تفاعل وشاركنا بآرائك، مواضيعك، وإبداعاتك لإثراء المحتوى ونشر الفائدة و كسب الثواب قبل أن نفقد اللمة للأبد كما وقع لباقي المنتديات لاتكتفي بالتفرج.

القاوي يدخل

الحالة
مغلق ولا يسمح بالمزيد من الردود.
it's olrit bro

but i am afraid 2 say that ur answer is wrong

guess again nd i won't put an other word until u solve that one

the synonym of ur word would b estimate maybe

okay;
well I'm out of guesses; that is the way I know the word...if as bensalem stated something related
to bar then I have no idea
 
okay;
well I'm out of guesses; that is the way I know the word...if as bensalem stated something related
to bar then I have no idea

he was right about it

hope 2 c u soon on this funny cool game
 
now i'll give you the synonyms of
lever =bar , handle
speculate=think, guess,consider,wonder


my word will be : spectacular

i guess ur word means marvelous

my word is horsmanship
 
i guess ur word means marvelous

my word is horsmanship

you were right about my word but yours it's!!!! I didn't found it even in the dictionary
and i think there is a mistake maybe "horsemanship" and that means a rider (horse rider) . my word will be rock
​
 
you were right about my word but yours it's!!!! I didn't found it even in the dictionary
and i think there is a mistake maybe "horsemanship" and that means a rider (horse rider) . my word will be rock
​

i don't really know which dic is rit cuz in mine i found it that way

nd u were rit
it means horse ride not rider
there's a deference

any way i guess ur word means shake

well the newt word is slit
 
hi
sorry i did trouble with my word last time hihi anyway here
wild=Fierce

and for ur word
slit=shredding

and tha next is:.
lullaby
 
hi
sorry i did trouble with my word last time hihi anyway here
wild=Fierce

and for ur word
slit=shredding

and tha next is:.
lullaby

good job ur word was rit

nd

lullaby means the pre sleeping song i guess

the newt word is

solder
 
Okay....
A solder is a fusible metal alloy with a melting point or melting range of
90 to 450 °C (200 to 840 °F

next
beneath
 
good job lambert or adam as u want

any way ur word's synonym is under

now i would like 2 give u obstinate
 
obstinate=someone who like just to do his ideas
obstinate=stubborn

my word is handsome:thumbup:
 
haha ur funny i like you

obstinate= stubborn or headstrong


neext

lore
 

handsome=good looking=beautiful

next= lore
 
synonyme of angel ammmmmm
creature of light? MAYBE
 
grease=are Substance in the body, and sometimes used for machinery

grease=fat

my word is Feelings
 
feellings express sensation

next

Whisper
 
الحالة
مغلق ولا يسمح بالمزيد من الردود.
العودة
Top Bottom