نقاط التفاعل
النقاط
محل الإقامة
وهران
الجنس
ذكر
444ih.png

zerzer.png

This topic is made so you can request on stuff, mainly English grammar questions, essays, articles and translations. Be specific on what you want

Just post your request here, and The English members inculding Me and :: HiDEY :: ofcourse will help you. This topic is open for all and everyone is welcomed to help in any request

قد وضع هذا الموضوع لكي تتمكن من طلب اي مساعدة تحتاج اليها من قواعد اللغة الانجليزية, مواضيع الانشاء, مقالات واي طلب للترجمة.
على طلبك ان يكون محددا ومفهوما.

فقط ما عليك هو ان تضع طلبك هنا, وسيساعدك اعضاء هذا القسم على تحقيق طلبك. الكل مرحب به هنا ليطلب وايضا ليساعد في نفس الوقت.

شكرا لتعاونكم

My Best Regards

thanx my dear

I am also ready to your requests

thanxxx
best wishes

Great idea
God bless u brother

we are waiting for the new
thx

hello it's exellent idea:re_gards: and my first request from u girls and guys is
figures of speech i did some research about it but i couldn't understand it very well so iwant from u to give it to me with simple explanation that i can get it easily

hello it's exellent idea:re_gards: and my first request from u girls and guys is
figures of speech i did some research about it but i couldn't understand it very well so iwant from u to give it to me with simple explanation that i can get it easily

And what do you don't understand exactly?

لإعلاناتكم وإشهاراتكم عبر صفحات منتدى اللمة الجزائرية، ولمزيد من التفاصيل ... تواصلوا معنا
العودة