• أهلاً بك زائر في في بيتك الثاني!
    اذا كنت وفيا لمنتدى اللمة بصدق فهو بحاجة لمساهمتك إن مشاركتك ونشاطك يبعثان الحياة فيه ليستمر وينتشر. تفاعل وشاركنا بآرائك، مواضيعك، وإبداعاتك لإثراء المحتوى ونشر الفائدة و كسب الثواب قبل أن نفقد اللمة للأبد كما وقع لباقي المنتديات لاتكتفي بالتفرج.

Simple and Funny Game

كنزة

:: عضو مثابر ::
أحباب اللمة
Hello people
I brought a new game for you that my younger sister used to play at school to learn english
well I'll give you a letter and you guys have to find a sentense that its word start with this letter
it doesn't matter if the sentense doesn't make any sens it's just to learn new words
To start , I'll give you an example
I choose the letter S
'Sarah Stole Sugar from the Store '
Enjoy guys and don't hesitate to warn me if it's not too clear
The next letter will be "B" :D
The person who find the sentense can give the next letter


Kenza :$
​
 
آخر تعديل:
33 Views and No comments ???
come on guys it's not too hard
​
 
يا تلعبو يا نشكي بيكم :@ ​
 
:cray02: :cray02: :cray02: :cray02:​
 
nxt letter : F
​
 
Thanks for your comments
I hope you liked the game
 
my friend forgave me for my falts


kkk.....
 
Thank you my pearl

Kenza Killed Kerkouba with a Kiss
Hihihih
​
 
hhhhhhhhhhhhh
 
Next letter
R​
 
I don't understand how to play

Hi Nassim
all you have to do is to find a sentence in which every word starts with the same letter
for exemple I gave the letter L
you must find a sentence with words that starts with this letter


Lilia Loves Lollipops​
 
read replay running
?????
I don't think this is a sentence ...
​
 
تنبيه: نظرًا لتوقف النقاش في هذا الموضوع منذ 365 يومًا.
قد يكون المحتوى قديمًا أو لم يعد مناسبًا، لذا يُنصح بإشاء موضوع جديد.
العودة
Top Bottom