basma nana

:: عضو مُشارك ::
إنضم
19 مارس 2010
المشاركات
نقاط التفاعل
النقاط
Lying in love. :scared: :scared: :scared:

Whatever your feelings and your love for the other did not want to leave you.

But there are some details to be shy in explaining to the one you love, but the introduction of that detail is missing and may possibly lose forever.

Does this need to lie in things that they may regret when you discovered that you lied to them.

Lying is lying there is no alternative name for it.

And love imposes on us, we frankly talk of love or truth of anything no matter how difficult.

And leave the choice to either stay with us and we have accepted all our faults and our advantages, either go to him if ....................

__What do you think lies in love and whether there are reasons to actually make a lie is allowed? :um_sh:

__Is it tolerance or ankles when they are detected is lying!!!!!!!:um_sh:

:heh: :heh:basma :heh:nana.:heh:.

مرررررررررررررسي
سلام اختي.

اعرف انكي لم تفهمي الموضوع وعرفت ذلك من اجابتك .........

موضوعي يتكلم عن الكذب في الحب تكلمت عنه قليلا ثم اردت معرفة رايك .....................

ما رايكم في الكذب في الحب وهل هناك مبررات فعلا لجعل الكذب امر مسموح به ،هل تسامح او تسامحي عندما يتم اكتشاف امر الكذب ؟

lying can't be justified

we 'll make a mistake , hidding a mistake

that's all

hello
:thumb_up2:
nice topic for debate

in my opinion..:closedeyes:.:um_sh:..there is no good or white lying.:confused:..and as you said there is no alternative name of lying
and we can not avoid problems with lying..:eek:_o:... and it may create another huge problems not only in love but also in our social life
BUT
hiding feeling..:luve_1::luve_2:.. can be a solution for some people and hide is sooooo different from lie
:fish:

at tne end thank you...:ax_flw::az_flw::ax_flw:... for the topic
:)

hello
:thumb_up2:
nice topic for debate

in my opinion..:closedeyes:.:um_sh:..there is no good or white lying.:confused:..and as you said there is no alternative name of lying
and we can not avoid problems with lying..:eek:_o:... and it may create another huge problems not only in love but also in our social life
BUT
hiding feeling..:luve_1::luve_2:.. can be a solution for some people and hide is sooooo different from lie
:fish:

at tne end thank you...:ax_flw::az_flw::ax_flw:... for the topic
:)

:thumb_up2:Hello:thumb_up2:

:shay::shay::shay::shay::shay::shay::shay::shay::shay:

Ratified the word that some people resort to lying to hide their feelings for one example .....

:thumb_up1: :thumb_up1: :thumb_up1: :thumb_up1:

I am pleased about your response on the subject and brighten my sister

:re_gards::re_gards::re_gards::re_gards::re_gards:

آخر تعديل:
لإعلاناتكم وإشهاراتكم عبر صفحات منتدى اللمة الجزائرية، ولمزيد من التفاصيل ... تواصلوا معنا
العودة