ٌFirst RamadaneThen Aid El fiter After that The new school year

زرزور

:: عضو مُشارك ::
إنضم
6 أوت 2010
المشاركات
نقاط التفاعل
النقاط
Three occasions bring happiness and joy to the pupils or students or learners or in another word the children . Maybe the first one is not true for all the persons but the second and the third one sure .The children nowadays are preparing and waiting for El aid with a great patience ...it s a time for them to joke and travel and visit and show their new clothes ...After El aid there will be the new school year ..it s also a second happy occasion for them to meet their friends and mates and teachers so they will come or go with their new clothes and school things to start a new school year , we hope that will bring new syllabuses benifit our pupils and learners and so on . So happy new year to all our pupils from Annaba to oran and from Algiers to Tamanrasset and to all my colleagues the teachers in El lema Forum such as Semmouna and cute angel and Toyor el jenna21 and others I did not mention their names so i peg their pardon and ask them to forgive me for that because i don t know them or i forget their names so saha ramdankom saha aidkom happy new school year to all members of El lema كل عام وانتم بخير

oh thnx a million sir
happy the smalles bairam for u too
wish u all the happiness for u nd ur great familly

oh thnx a million sir
happy the smallest bairam for u too
wish u all the happiness for u nd ur great familly

thanks my colleague .........for your wishes so take care of your self the new school year will bring many changes so.................take care

thank you very much my colleague .i hope to you a long career in teaching but take care of yourself because the new school year will bring many changes

thank you very much sir
all what u said is right
ramadhan mubarak

thank you a lot for all this happiness
we hope that we will be happy all the time good luck for you sir

thanks a lot Miss Princess and happy new school year and saha aidek every year you are well and happy byeeeeeeeeeeeeeMiss

peace be upon you

that's right ...the holy month Ramdan will leave us ......this makes me soo sad but I can not do any thing ..oh Allah forgive me and guide me and my teachers and friends in Ellama to the right path ...

All what you said sir is true ..
thanks

Happy 3id to all

thank you very much for your comments and happy new school year to you too

happy aid for all the members of ellama forum and for all muslims
and
happy new school year for the theachers and students

and about Ramadan we'll miss it

thanks

thanks for your comments and saha aidekom kul am wantom bekhair

. So happy new year to all our pupils from Annaba to oran and from Algiers to Tamanrasset and to all my colleagues the teachers in El lema Forum Toyor el jenna21 and others I did not mention their names so i peg their pardon and ask them to forgive me for that because i don t know them or i forget their names so saha ramdankom saha aidkom happy new school year to all members of El lema كل عام وانتم بخير

ألف سلام مرفوق بالفرح والأمان إلى أستاذنا الغالي

i like so much your topic spesially your title
3 occasion

Yes my teacher this year we meet 3 nice and happy occasions

وخاصة فرحةالعيدلأنها مناسبة لطيفة كريمة تعود فيها البسمة إلى الشفاه والفرحة إلى القلوب

ان شاء الله مبروك العيد والفرحة تزيد

الحمد للمولى عز وعلا شأنه أنه بلغنا فرحة العيد....وياريت عبادتنا وطاعتنا لله تزيد
[]

thankateachergc3.gif

مبروك العيد لجميع الأمة الاسلامية
do3aa.gif

آخر تعديل:
thank you Miss with agreat sorrow i can t read your letter so thanks and saha aidek

ألف سلام مرفوق بالفرح والأمان إلى أستاذنا الغالي

i like so much your topic spesially your title
3 occasion

Yes my teacher this year we meet 3 nice and happy occasions

وخاصة فرحةالعيدلأنها مناسبة لطيفة كريمة تعود فيها البسمة إلى الشفاه والفرحة إلى القلوب

ان شاء الله مبروك العيد والفرحة تزيد

الحمد للمولى عز وعلا شأنه أنه بلغنا فرحة العيد....وياريت عبادتنا وطاعتنا لله تزيد[]

thankateachergc3.gif

مبروك العيد لجميع الأمة الاسلامية

do3aa.gif
thanks to you and all our forum members

Thanks sir
all what you wrote is right
wish the happiness to all who i know
and all the people

Ramadane moubarek

لإعلاناتكم وإشهاراتكم عبر صفحات منتدى اللمة الجزائرية، ولمزيد من التفاصيل ... تواصلوا معنا
العودة