:: عضو بارز ::
أحباب اللمة
إنضم
23 أفريل 2016
المشاركات
نقاط التفاعل
النقاط
Hello every body
I am a new member in this forum and I choose to start my first subject here in English forum .. maybe in our country we don't care a lot about this language and we use the french language in our life cuz it is the first forign language .. but in the last years many people start learning english language skills cuz they think it's universel and all the people around the world use this language .. for me I feel more comfortuble for using this language .. what about u ?

رد: I choose to start here

Hi
Hello your brother Hisham
God willing, benefit and benefit
Yes, my brother became English Is the language that connects all the peoples of the world. I took a large position
I would like to explicitly Atalmha professionally because it enjoyable and nice language
All thanks to you my brother on the beautiful Thread

Hi
Hello your brother Hisham
God willing, benefit and benefit
Yes, my brother became English Is the language that connects all the peoples of the world. I took a large position
I would like to explicitly Atalmha professionally because it enjoyable and nice language
All thanks to you my brother on the beautiful Thread

Thank u my sister for ur nice words relly it encourage me
nd both of us agree about how we need english in our life to see how large our world and to know a lot of things about the life behind the sea and the oceans
but I don't understand wht do u mean by this word
Atalmha
could u explaint it to me plz and thx again

Thank u my sister for ur nice words relly it encourage me
nd both of us agree about how we need english in our life to see how large our world and to know a lot of things about the life behind the sea and the oceans
but I don't understand wht do u mean by this word
Atalmha
could u explaint it to me plz and thx again

Im sorry to my brother on the wrong

I want to learn it**english**

Im sorry to my brother on the wrong

I want to learn it**english**

Ah okey no need sister
oll of us here to learn from each other and make mistakes help us to learn more nd more

Yes and this what we don't care about it
I really love English specially the english
britsh good luck​

Yes and this what we don't care about it
I really love English specially the english
britsh good luck​

Hi the moon story Are u okey
me too I love this langauge nd I like watching series and movies nd this give an advantage to prove ur skills
really it's nice language sister cuz it open ur mind to the world
thnx my sister and I hope we talk more
good luck for u too

Hi , I'm from Egypt and English is the 1st foreign language here , so sure i'm using it a lot

لإعلاناتكم وإشهاراتكم عبر صفحات منتدى اللمة الجزائرية، ولمزيد من التفاصيل ... تواصلوا معنا
العودة