• أهلاً بك زائر في في بيتك الثاني!
    اذا كنت وفيا لمنتدى اللمة بصدق فهو بحاجة لمساهمتك إن مشاركتك ونشاطك يبعثان الحياة فيه ليستمر وينتشر. تفاعل وشاركنا بآرائك، مواضيعك، وإبداعاتك لإثراء المحتوى ونشر الفائدة و كسب الثواب قبل أن نفقد اللمة للأبد كما وقع لباقي المنتديات لاتكتفي بالتفرج.

☺ My letters ☺

*زهراء*

:: عضو مثابر ::
أحباب اللمة
Asalamo 3alaikom every body
:regards01: :regards01:​
you are welcome to my page

047.gif




:-h :-h​
 
رد: ☺ My letters ☺

i don't want a perfect life...

i just want a happy life

with you ...
100-romantic-ways-to-show-your-love-on-valentine-s-day
​
 
رد: ☺ My letters ☺

it's been a long day

without you my friend

but i'll tell you every things happened to me...

and i'll be waiting you ...


love-240a.jpg
 
آخر تعديل:
رد: ☺ My letters ☺


Hi flower I wanna tell u that I will read every thing u will write here
ur words talking a sad story about missing someone
but I see also a hope to meet this person again
nice words sister go a head
​
 
رد: ☺ My letters ☺


Hi flower I wanna tell u that I will read every thing u will write here
ur words talking a sad story about missing someone
but I see also a hope to meet this person again
nice words sister go a head
​

Thank u brother :regards01:​
 
رد: ☺ My letters ☺

Hi sister I wanna tell u that I will read every thing u will write here

nice words sister go a head
​
 
توقيع شاعرة الأمل
رد: ☺ My letters ☺

thank u sisiter ​
 
رد: ☺ My letters ☺

hello
how are you
i hope to you a beautiful live with you lover and i will read everything you write here
good bye see you
​
 
توقيع missa dz
رد: ☺ My letters ☺

thank u sister "miss dz"​
​
 
تنبيه: نظرًا لتوقف النقاش في هذا الموضوع منذ 365 يومًا.
قد يكون المحتوى قديمًا أو لم يعد مناسبًا، لذا يُنصح بإشاء موضوع جديد.
العودة
Top Bottom