• أهلاً بك زائر في في بيتك الثاني!
    اذا كنت وفيا لمنتدى اللمة بصدق فهو بحاجة لمساهمتك إن مشاركتك ونشاطك يبعثان الحياة فيه ليستمر وينتشر. تفاعل وشاركنا بآرائك، مواضيعك، وإبداعاتك لإثراء المحتوى ونشر الفائدة و كسب الثواب قبل أن نفقد اللمة للأبد كما وقع لباقي المنتديات لاتكتفي بالتفرج.

Activity 2 p 72 - English 4am

الفتى المغامر

:: عضو فعّال ::
أوفياء اللمة
Activity 2 p 72
You want to go camping in the mountains. But your brother tries to prevent you from doing so by pointing out difficulties ( column A ). Answer him by completing the sentences in ( column B ).

Column A Column B
What if …
• it rains?
• a jackal attacks you?
• break your leg? I'll …
• ___________________________
• ___________________________
• ___________________________

Suggestion key
A: I'm going to camp in the forest.
B: What ill you do if you don't find where to sleep?
A: I'll pitch a tent.
B: What if you don't have a cleared-up space where to pitch your tent?
A: Don't worry. I'll sleep under a tree.
B: But what if a jackal attacks you?
A: Well, I'll climb up the tree and shout out for help.
B: What if you fall from the tree and you break your leg?
A: Don't worry. I'll call you up. I always carry my mobile with me
 
توقيع الفتى المغامر
تنبيه: نظرًا لتوقف النقاش في هذا الموضوع منذ 365 يومًا.
قد يكون المحتوى قديمًا أو لم يعد مناسبًا، لذا يُنصح بإشاء موضوع جديد.
العودة
Top Bottom