لطلاب اللغة الانجليزية lmd سنة أولى .L.S.

الحالة
مغلق ولا يسمح بالمزيد من الردود.

طيور الجنة21

:: عضو بارز ::
أحباب اللمة
إنضم
8 جويلية 2008
المشاركات
نقاط التفاعل
النقاط
110ru7.gif

كيف حالكم يا طلاب اللغة الانجليزية سنة اولى
أعرف أنكم في حيرة لأن كل شيئ جديد بالنسبة اليكم
خاصـ ــ ــ ــة و أنه في الجامعة كل العمل مقتصر على الطالب

لذلك سأساعدكم قليلا بإعطاءكم هذا النص لنظام
LMD

Module L.s

the text:

Hard water and soft water

Unit : Water : (2) Hard and Soft Water
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Vocabulary :[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To boil to folow layer steam[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]Compound to lather limestone substance[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot] A[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] People say that some water is ` hard ´ . When they say this they mean that[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] It does not lather easily and quickly with soap. The reason for this is that[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] it has in it very small amounts of calcium compound from the rocks in the[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] carth through which it has flowed.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] 5 People say rain- water is ` soft ´ , because it lathers easily and quickly[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] with soap. And the reason is that it does not have in it any calcium com-[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] pound. The water from reservoirs does not usually have much calcium[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] compound in it, but well-water often does , and so people that it is ` hard ´.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] When we boil hard water in a pan , a layer of hard substance , which is[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] 10 Called ` fur ´, is thrown out of the water and left behind on the bottom and[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Sides of the pan. This is made of the limestone which is made when the[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Water is heated, and is thrown out and left behind as the water changes[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] To staem.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] B[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] (1) some water is said to be ` hard ´ .(2) by this is mean that it does not lather[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] (3) readily with soap. The reason for this is that it (4)contains traces of[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] calcium compound. from the rocks in the carth through which it has[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] flowed.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] 5 (1) rain- water is said to be ` soft ´ , because it lathers (4) readily with soap[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] and the reason is that it does not(5) generally (4) contains much calcium com-[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] pound. but well-water (6) frequently does, and (7) consequently (1) it is said[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] to be ` hard ´.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] 10 When a pan of hard water is boiled, a layer of hard substance,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] (8)consists of the limestone which is (11)formed when the water is heated,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] and is (9)deposited as the water (12)evaporates.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Exercice1[/FONT][FONT=&quot] find the way in which the words and phrases italicised in Text A are[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Expressed in Text B:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]People say that some water is 7 so[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]When they say this they mean 8 which is called[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]easily and quickly 9 thrown out the water and left b[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]4 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]has in it very small amounts left behind[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]5 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]usually 10 is made of[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]6 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]often 11 made[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]12 changes to steam[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Teleghma[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

:fish:
بالتوفيق
ادعوا لي بالنجاح

hi haney i wanna thank u a lot really u help us too much
so would any one help me to tell me what are the modules of 2nd year LMD than if any one can bring me the courses of 2nd year cuz i wanna te prepare my self in this summery

thanx a lot i'm waiting

الحالة
مغلق ولا يسمح بالمزيد من الردود.
لإعلاناتكم وإشهاراتكم عبر صفحات منتدى اللمة الجزائرية، ولمزيد من التفاصيل ... تواصلوا معنا
العودة