• أهلاً بك زائر في في بيتك الثاني!
    اذا كنت وفيا لمنتدى اللمة بصدق فهو بحاجة لمساهمتك إن مشاركتك ونشاطك يبعثان الحياة فيه ليستمر وينتشر. تفاعل وشاركنا بآرائك، مواضيعك، وإبداعاتك لإثراء المحتوى ونشر الفائدة و كسب الثواب قبل أن نفقد اللمة للأبد كما وقع لباقي المنتديات لاتكتفي بالتفرج.

ALGERIA IS MY HOME

hi every body how you doing ? i wanna to thank all of you frankly its very good idea bywhich we do more and we learn more this important language .So firstly i regard you as my sisters and my brothers and we will be inshallah very good speakers of English​
 
Algeria is our home

A big thanks to the A dmin for his nice and cute idea

And I want to say that I am realy in wonder,becouse i thought that all the algerin people did not know the E. language very will, But (mashaallah) there is alot f them can speak and tallk in agood way ,that make me surprised
they proved the oppsite,they suddenly play up :001_rolleyes:

I do not know where are they all that time:angel_not:

thank u again ,hope all the members enjoy and learn here

Good luck​
 
Sometimes you are just shocked; I mean when you have an idea in your mind and then that idea got to be proved otherwise; I mean I remember people keep asking me If I know Arabic; I keep telling them Algeria is an Arab country they keep on saying we know Algeria speaks French not Arabic

anyway just wanted to join in the conversation or at least make one up
​
 
Hi every body.

firstly i want 2 thank 4algeria who give us this occassion to communicate and share our ideas and opinions by using foreigen langugages....really it's a good idea that could improve our languages and make us more cultural

ibn algeria....algeria4ever i wish 4 u good luck to learn french...i know that french is a bit difficult than english but no problem because i'm sure that ur excellent english would help u to learn french

so let us talk and learn different languages

thanks again


best wishes


:) jojocosta
​
may god's peace and mercy be upon you; first of all i want to thank alamma algazairya , we are all muslums and algerians , i want here to make pure friendship with algerians, you are welcome
​
 
You are Welcome Ritaj24 you have already done make friends the moment you registered here
Hope you enjoy your time
 
firstly i wanna to thank you about this topic it's cool to talk one another with another languge ..especially with english ..i'm not very good ..but i like it and i really want to know more about it .....cause i want to study in lebanon the next year and you know they use it too much ...can you help me
؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟ ....
 
i like allama

Hi gays go ahead let us improve our English
even if you don't know it well but we are going to help each other ok
so don't worry sisters and brothers this is the aim of alama​
 
hello yasmine...how are you!?Fine?...
me too I have the same aim my sister...I want to Develop my self...take care from your self dear sister Yasmine. ​
 



thanks alot my sister wfaa
first how is my new friend i hope you are in perfect health and mood
second yes i feel that we will do agreat work if we go hand to hand .do you think so? finally i hope all the success in your daily life miss



good luck​
 
hello evrybody how're you ??? hhh Iam fine
so in the begenning I would to thanks the person of this idea
so really Algeria is our home and you know not all of them speak perfectly or in short good so because I think not all of them want to speak or to learn that lge simply because the french lge is our mother lge
but I advise you if you learn the English Lge you're saved simply because it is the international lge
I LOVE MY BIG COUNTRY ALGERIA
​
 
:biggrin:hey guys
really great idea well I am good in E but I a loser :glare: in french lol ummm....coz I ’ud never learn it be4 hope I can get some words in here
thanx bro nice topic
peace ~​
 
hola every one i am good in english. but i am not bad in french.
:001_tt2:so witch lengue do you want me o speak withe you​
 
hi. how are you gays. i was see the writs of this remember but i dont know any of them. so i like to meet some one here. i want to lern this languge
 
hi friends I want very mutch to enjoy but I dont speak english very well:thumbdown::thumbdown: I hope you help me:angel_not::angel_not: thanx
 
hello gays
i am
asma and this is my first visit
and i want to say this is a good idea
​
 
!hey everyone ! i would gladley help you with your issues in E or F just ask
;) p.s:We Say Guys not Gays ​
 
hello
I'm English student first year in the university and I'm excellent in this language .....OK i mean right now i think i can help
take care

​
 
please accept me like student i wanna just learn english
 
تنبيه: نظرًا لتوقف النقاش في هذا الموضوع منذ 365 يومًا.
قد يكون المحتوى قديمًا أو لم يعد مناسبًا، لذا يُنصح بإشاء موضوع جديد.
العودة
Top Bottom