• أهلاً بك زائر في في بيتك الثاني!
    اذا كنت وفيا لمنتدى اللمة بصدق فهو بحاجة لمساهمتك إن مشاركتك ونشاطك يبعثان الحياة فيه ليستمر وينتشر. تفاعل وشاركنا بآرائك، مواضيعك، وإبداعاتك لإثراء المحتوى ونشر الفائدة و كسب الثواب قبل أن نفقد اللمة للأبد كما وقع لباقي المنتديات لاتكتفي بالتفرج.

Story...............THE WAVES

  • كاتب الموضوع كاتب الموضوع best-arch
  • تاريخ النشر تاريخ النشر
الحالة
مغلق ولا يسمح بالمزيد من الردود.

best-arch

:: عضو مُتميز ::



The Waves





I went to the river bank everyday whenever I could. The place I went to was lonely. The river water was pure and the sun light reflected, sent rays of pearls to my eyes. I used to watch the quiet and short waves for hours. I was watching the water because I was waiting for something. I went there everyday because I was sure something was waiting for me. I felt it when I watched the waves. They moved with me whenever I changed my place. It was as if the waves were saying: Don’t give up, come back and wait, it won’t be long. Then the water gave me a wave. Something I can’t define came over me in waves. A wave of emotion sparked off in me and a woman appeared on the horizon. She came nearer and I saw how the water made her hair curl but down. Then she stood before me with tears dropping from her eyes. Her body was shivering from cold. She was wearing a light green dress which stuck to her slender body.




"Was the woman that something I was waiting for?" I wondered, and if so "why was I so helpless?" I asked. Our eyes met for some time and we kept looking without exchanging a word. No, I know I wanted to say something but I waited too long. Then she disappeared and I was left alone. Her disappearance drove me mad. I waited and begged her to come back but the waves stopped moving. When the night fell I went back home shivering and ran a temperature. The shivering didn’t stop and I cried: please, beach wrap me. They wrapped me in white cloth and took me to the river bank. From below the ground I heard the waves start moving again.



Unknown Author








​


​
 
thx alot brother ​
 
Thank you my brother

The remarkable story

And excellent lesson

God bless you

Always a creative and unique

God gives you a well-being of

God accept your fast

Greetings to you​
 
Thank you my brother

The remarkable story

And excellent lesson

God bless you

Always a creative and unique

God gives you a well-being of

God accept your fast

Greetings to you​





It's a greet honor for me to read such a comment.................Thanks for passing sister




​
 
الحالة
مغلق ولا يسمح بالمزيد من الردود.
العودة
Top Bottom