• أهلاً بك زائر في في بيتك الثاني!
    اذا كنت وفيا لمنتدى اللمة بصدق فهو بحاجة لمساهمتك إن مشاركتك ونشاطك يبعثان الحياة فيه ليستمر وينتشر. تفاعل وشاركنا بآرائك، مواضيعك، وإبداعاتك لإثراء المحتوى ونشر الفائدة و كسب الثواب قبل أن نفقد اللمة للأبد كما وقع لباقي المنتديات لاتكتفي بالتفرج.

no promises

Łøst Fłôwęr

:: عضو بارز ::
أوفياء اللمة
Hey baby, when we are together, doing things that we love.​


Every time you're near I feel like I’m in heaven, feeling high


I don’t want to let go, girl.


I just need you to know girl.​



I don’t wanna run away, baby you’re the one I need tonight,


No promises.


Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms​



Here tonight​



Hey baby, when we are together, doing things that we love.


Everytime you're near I feel like I’m in heaven, feeling high


I don’t want to let go, girl.


I just need you to know girl.​



I don’t wanna run away, baby you’re the one I need tonight,


No promises.


Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms​



I don’t want to run away, I want to stay forever, through Time and Time..


No promises​



I don’t wanna run away, I don’t wanna be alone


No Promises


Baby, now I need to hold you tight, now and forever my love​



No promises​



I don’t wanna run away, baby you’re the one I need tonight,


No promises.


Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms​



I don’t wanna run away, baby you’re the one I need tonight,


No promises.


Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms


Here tonight.​
 
................
 
آخر تعديل بواسطة المشرف:
the best song

thx a lot​
 
تنبيه: نظرًا لتوقف النقاش في هذا الموضوع منذ 365 يومًا.
قد يكون المحتوى قديمًا أو لم يعد مناسبًا، لذا يُنصح بإشاء موضوع جديد.
العودة
Top Bottom