• أهلاً بك زائر في في بيتك الثاني!
    اذا كنت وفيا لمنتدى اللمة بصدق فهو بحاجة لمساهمتك إن مشاركتك ونشاطك يبعثان الحياة فيه ليستمر وينتشر. تفاعل وشاركنا بآرائك، مواضيعك، وإبداعاتك لإثراء المحتوى ونشر الفائدة و كسب الثواب قبل أن نفقد اللمة للأبد كما وقع لباقي المنتديات لاتكتفي بالتفرج.

When I miss you

مارجوري

:: عضو مُتميز ::
:sad: *When I miss you
sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you,:crying:not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I'm with you :angel_not:it makes me forget the distence :001_wub:and capture you​
 
emmmmmmmm empressive u have a lot of emotion inside u it's a lovely words
keep writen
 
thanx i'm glad coz you like the topic
and special thank to f.artist​
 
.....thank you its.... great​
 
توقيع عاشقة الكرة
i miss you ......
coool ... i l ike your words thnks
​
 
waw so sweety words i like them ...thnx dear

0155.gif
 
amazing words

i think that with this words u can write a great romantic messages

keep writing nd don't give up

thx a lot
 
توقيع Only me
yes i know this feeling it's so hard to be strong when

you are messing somebody so long

me too i mess someone and i don't know if he is ok or not
 
so sweety words
it is so beautiful :)​
 
Ooh so sweet really I like them :-r
url

candy-love-sweet-text-words-Favim.com-121791.jpg
 
آخر تعديل:
loooooooooooooooove yor honesty you're so talented i hope you do more.
 
i want to thank you for your high felling
​
 
تنبيه: نظرًا لتوقف النقاش في هذا الموضوع منذ 365 يومًا.
قد يكون المحتوى قديمًا أو لم يعد مناسبًا، لذا يُنصح بإشاء موضوع جديد.
العودة
Top Bottom