الخطوات الاساسيه لكتابة رسالة طلب عمل باللغه الانكليزيه ( Letter of Application)

ابوندى

:: عضو بارز ::
أحباب اللمة
إنضم
27 مارس 2009
المشاركات
نقاط التفاعل
النقاط
محل الإقامة
عنابة
لخطوات الاساسيه لكتابة رسالة طلب عمل باللغه الانكليزيه ( Letter of Application)

الـــسلام علــيكم

موضوع أحببت ان أفيد جميع الاخوه الاعضاء والمشرفين به.. الموضوع سوف يشرح به باللغه الانكليزيه كيفية كتابه رساله خطيه او بألاحرى طلب تعيين في عمل
هناك يوجد كثير من الانواع الرسائل يمكن كتابتها ولكن كل واحده تختلف عن الاخرى من ناحية البنيه الكتابيه واللغه المستعمله لترجمة ما بداخلك من اقوال تحب جلبها في رسالتك
لا أحب ان اطيل ولكن أحب ان أتقدم لكم بعينه عن كتابه رساله لطلب توظيف بشكل رسمي.. المعلومات عن كيفية كتابتها تستطيعون قرائتها في الاسفل مع ( مثال رسالة طلب التوظيف باللغه الانكليزيه )

In the meantime, because i'm a English country speaker. I'd like to spot the light about how to write formal letter of application to apply for a carrer or a job
Tips for Letter Writing​

The letter should be an original typewritten copy, not a photocopy or carbon copy. Its appearance should be neat and free of grammatical and typographical errors. Try to be brief, but express your interest in the company and in the particular job for which you are applying.
Introduce yourself in the opening paragraph.
State the reason for your interest in the company and list your qualifications for specific kinds of work.
Request an appointment for an interview, giving the time you might be in the area or the possibility of meeting a representative from the company in your own geographical area.
Do not extend your remarks past one page; employers are busy people and one page is sufficient to state your case.
Enclose a resume.
Be sure to keep copies of all job search correspondence
If you have not had a formal interview with a company but would like to make application by letter, remember that the prospective employer is influenced by its appearance and your presentation. Listed below are some simple rules that may be followed for a letter of application:

Below , the example of this letter

Sample: Application Letter​

1255 Hampton Boulevard
Norfolk, VA 23517
March 15, 1999

Ms. Dana C. Strouse

Manager of Human Resources
Atlantic Coast Industries, Inc.
2920 Virginia Beach, VA 23464

Dear Ms. Strouse:

I am applying for the position of systems analyst which was advertised on March 12 with the placement service at Old Dominion University. The position seems to fit very well with my education, experience, and career interests.

Your position requires experience in computer systems, financial applications software, and end-user consulting. With a major in Management Information Systems, I have training on mainframes, minicomputers, and microcomputers as well as with a variety of software programs and applications. My practical experience in my university’s computer center as a programmer and as a student consultant for system users gave me valuable exposure to complex computer operations. Additionally, I worked as a cooperative education student in computing operations for a large bank where I gained knowledge of financial systems. My enclosed resume provides more details on my qualifications.

My background and career goals seem to match your job requirements well. I am confident that I can perform the job effectively. Furthermore, I am genuinely interested in the position and in working for Atlantic Coast Industries. Your firm has an excellent reputation and comes highly recommended to me.

Would you please consider my request for a personal interview to discuss further my qualifications and to learn more about this opportunity? I shall call you next week to see if a meeting can be arranged. Should you need to reach me, please feel free to call me at 555-4388. If I am not in, please leave a message on my answering machine and I will return your call within a day, or you can E-mail me at: <drodgers@hotmail.com>.

Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to talking with you.

Sincerely yours,

(Written signature)

Debbie Rodgers

Enclosure

أتمنى قد أكون موفقا في مساعدتكم في هذه اللغه

Hello
First i want to thank you and say to you God bless you

It's a great idea my brother because you learn us the steps of how write Letter of Application

and help us in english too espicialy me cos i in 1 st year university english

Thank your for your sweet comments

thank youuuuuuuu

العفو منورة اختي الكريمة

لإعلاناتكم وإشهاراتكم عبر صفحات منتدى اللمة الجزائرية، ولمزيد من التفاصيل ... تواصلوا معنا
العودة