• أهلاً بك زائر في في بيتك الثاني!
    اذا كنت وفيا لمنتدى اللمة بصدق فهو بحاجة لمساهمتك إن مشاركتك ونشاطك يبعثان الحياة فيه ليستمر وينتشر. تفاعل وشاركنا بآرائك، مواضيعك، وإبداعاتك لإثراء المحتوى ونشر الفائدة و كسب الثواب قبل أن نفقد اللمة للأبد كما وقع لباقي المنتديات لاتكتفي بالتفرج.

misunderstanding life

مارجوري

:: عضو مُتميز ::

misunderstanding life

Life is too heavy for me to hold
When I was child or when i became old
I see life as storm of cold
And to survive I need a magic sword

***
Life took my loved one away
And even a word I couldn't say
Wisdom of destiny I blamed
So my sunny sky turns to a clody day

***
My life is fake
I gave up that was the biggest mistake
troubles,I started to make
And I became confuse for that sake

***
My life is dark like a winter night
Although to the last spark of life I will fight
To the last beat of my heart
It seems impossible;but I'll understand life and soon I'll see the light


By/ ME
MarJorY
:)
​

​
 
hiii sis ,
that was really so awesome
especially this
My life is fake
I gave up that was the biggest mistake
troubles,I started to make
And I became confuse for that sake



​
 
thanx it s realy great
 

misunderstanding life

Life is too heavy for me to hold
When I was child or when i became old
I see life as storm of cold
And to survive I need a magic sword

And while u're getting Older It'll be mOre and mOre heavy
U'll regretting ur childhOod ..

***
Life took my loved one away
And even a word I couldn't say
Wisdom of destiny I blamed
So my sunny sky turns to a clody day

Such I lived

Let U knOw That when u lOve sOmeOne sOo muCh .. expect his Leaving Cz This is life ..
***
My life is fake
I gave up that was the biggest mistake
troubles,I started to make
And I became confuse for that sake
nO nEEd fOr blame ...

***
My life is dark like a winter night
Although to the last spark of life I will fight
To the last beat of my heart
It seems impossible;but I'll understand life and soon I'll see the light
ya... gOOd ending full Of HOpe
ya .. As LIFe getting heavy U'll getting mOre aware Of it
And nOthing ImpOssibe
u cOuld fight
juSt nEvEr give UP WhatEvEr Happen

By/ ME
MarJorY
:)
​



laStly I wanna ThanK yOu SOoo muCh lil Sis fOr The cUte tOpic That I lOved It a lOot
ThOugh IT's TOoo Simple But it's full OF dEep meanings

KEep On writing
Waiting fOr mOre
I'll be ur faithful reader

Ur Sis
Shy_girl

​
 
آخر تعديل:
misunderstanding life​


And while u're getting Older It'll be mOre and mOre heavy
U'll regretting ur childhOod ..
***​

Such I lived
Let U knOw That when u lOve sOmeOne sOo muCh .. expect his Leaving Cz This is life ..
***
nO nEEd fOr blame ... ​

***
ya... gOOd ending full Of HOpe
ya .. As LIFe getting heavy U'll getting mOre aware Of it
And nOthing ImpOssibe
u cOuld fight
juSt nEvEr give UP WhatEvEr Happen ​

By/ ME
MarJorY
:) ​




laStly I wanna ThanK yOu SOoo muCh lil Sis fOr The cUte tOpic That I lOved It a lOot
ThOugh IT's TOoo Simple But it's full OF dEep meanings ​

KEep On writing
Waiting fOr mOre
I'll be ur faithful reader ​

Ur Sis
Shy_girl​



hiiii...:luve_1:..my sis
words can't express my happiness with your wonderful & cool reply i'm sOoOOo glad

:blushing::shiny::blushing:
and for what u said you are absolutely :thumb_up2:right
and always we should keep hope with faith to live
this mad..:yaw:...good.:thumb_up2:...sad..:tears:... life

finally all my thank for you..:ax_flw::ax_flw:..for reading my topics
and it's honor to be my faithful reader
:shay::shay:
take care sis
:sheer:
SALAM
​
 
اhei girl realy i likethe the way you right
cz realy i can feel it your right you have to keep on
and never loos the hope so
what i can say simply i want to congratulate you my little
good job
keep writting
sweety
 
اhei girl realy i likethe the way you right
cz realy i can feel it your right you have to keep on
and never loos the hope so
what i can say simply i want to congratulate you my little
good job
keep writting
sweety


hellooo..:music_whistling:..sis

i'm really glad you like it..:yahoo:...and thank you for supporting me to keep writting
sweet comment from sweet girl
:heh:
thnx dear

​
 
Great words, really u have a nice style of writing , good luck for the next :)
 
Great words, really u have a nice style of writing , good luck for the next :)

helloooooooo sis
thank you sOoOoOoo much for the reply
i'm really happy coz you like it
see you
:)​
 
Peace be upon you sister

Oh dear that's a very nice piece I liked it a lot

life is really difficult to understand and hold

keep it up

waiting for more poems

best of wishes​
 
Peace be upon you sister​


Oh dear that's a very nice piece I liked it a lot​

life is really difficult to understand and hold​

keep it up​

waiting for more poems​


best of wishes​

hello
:heh:
thank you for your comment

i'm glade you like it

peace
:)​
 

misunderstanding life

Life is too heavy for me to hold
When I was child or when i became old
I see life as storm of cold
And to survive I need a magic sword

To cry I never need a word
What's the right road?d

***
Life took my loved one away
And even a word I couldn't say
Wisdom of destiny I blamed
So my sunny sky turns to a cloudy day

But i know
there's no snow
But i saw
everything claw

***
My life is fake
I gave up that was the biggest mistake
troubles,I started to make
And I became confuse for that sake
wake wake
don't forget "i like
"
nothing can break

***
My life is dark like a winter night
Although to the last spark of life I will fight
To the last beat of my heart
It seems impossible;but I'll understand life and soon I'll see the light

when grow up my faith

By/ ME
MarJorY
:)
​
:re_gards:
​
 
thnx

To cry I never need a word
What's the right road?
d



But i know
there's no snow
But i saw
everything claw
​

wake wake
don't forget "i like
"
nothing can break


​

when grow up my faith

​

helloooooooo
always you add more shine to my topics with your unique comments
thank you for your reply....:heh:.i hope you enjoy it​
 
Thank you for the topic


And fabricated in the selection of the title as fads in the topic


The fact send your optimism


So it must always be human optimistic


Therefore should not be broken, the first obstacle


Good luck waiting for more



Accepts traffic​
 
Thank you for the topic​



And fabricated in the selection of the title as fads in the topic​


The fact send your optimism​


So it must always be human optimistic​


Therefore should not be broken, the first obstacle​


Good luck waiting for more​





Accepts traffic​


thank you basma for your cute comment...:yahoo:..
ya....we should always keep the hope to live this hard life.....
thnx again​
 
hiiii again

hey marjory i see u have so brilliant pen
u wrote so nice topics while i wasn't here

mm..mm..i see
good job girl
keep going

about life i wrote before about it..oh ya we should live it in anyway
just hoping that god will be with us

thnx

​
 
hiiii again​


hey marjory i see u have so brilliant pen
u wrote so nice topics while i wasn't here
​


mm..mm..i see
good job girl
keep going​

about life i wrote before about it..oh ya we should live it in anyway
just hoping that god will be with us​

thnx​
​


hellooooooo
thank you for this cute reply.....i'm pleased by it
and i'm soOo glad you like it
yeh....life is the one thing that can be sweet & savoury in the same time
thnx ​
 
تنبيه: نظرًا لتوقف النقاش في هذا الموضوع منذ 365 يومًا.
قد يكون المحتوى قديمًا أو لم يعد مناسبًا، لذا يُنصح بإشاء موضوع جديد.
العودة
Top Bottom