• أهلاً بك زائر في في بيتك الثاني!
    اذا كنت وفيا لمنتدى اللمة بصدق فهو بحاجة لمساهمتك إن مشاركتك ونشاطك يبعثان الحياة فيه ليستمر وينتشر. تفاعل وشاركنا بآرائك، مواضيعك، وإبداعاتك لإثراء المحتوى ونشر الفائدة و كسب الثواب قبل أن نفقد اللمة للأبد كما وقع لباقي المنتديات لاتكتفي بالتفرج.

After what

zineb bouira

:: عضو منتسِب ::
After what
You said you can make it that’s apromise
You make me dream about tomorrow but with what a price
?I forget who I ‘m I forget where I‘m. am I in the class
You tell that I have to be free and tray to truss
You put all your thoughts in that lovely yellow pink red dress
Wondering &saying all the time I‘m sure it’s only a new Egyptian cross
After what.after what you want me to truss
And wear that lovely yellow dress

it something i wrote & i hope you'll like it
 
آخر تعديل:
Thank you but I find that Thought that you typed where there is a kind of pessimism​
 
To be honest I didn't get the meaning of that poem

a little bit mixed up

not sure

but that's poetry mysterious and nice

keep it up​
 
Thank you for the topic
​

I too be honest I do not understand the meaning of the poem
​

Dominated by the character of the noise
​

And the purpose for which you want to access
​

Accepts traffic with all respect​
 
it s about truss trussing some one u use 2 love
*
 
After what
You said you can make it that’s a promise
You make me dream about tomorrow but with what a price
?I forget who I ‘m I forget where I‘m. am I in the class
You tell that I have to be free and tray to truss
You put all your thoughts in that lovely yellow pink red dress
Wondering &saying all the time I‘m sure it’s only a new Egyptian cross
After what.after what you want me to truss
And wear that lovely yellow dress

it something i wrote & i hope you'll like it
really thank thee nice short free meanings
continue to abbreviate & shining
:re_gards:
​
 
hiiii
after what u asked us if we'll like ur topic while u express our feelings with short words

after what u asked us if we'll like ur topic while u wrote a great words

really nice topic

good job

thnx

​
 
thank u 4 ur words and what can i say after that​
 
exellent u must continue
 
تنبيه: نظرًا لتوقف النقاش في هذا الموضوع منذ 365 يومًا.
قد يكون المحتوى قديمًا أو لم يعد مناسبًا، لذا يُنصح بإشاء موضوع جديد.
العودة
Top Bottom