• أهلاً بك زائر في في بيتك الثاني!
    اذا كنت وفيا لمنتدى اللمة بصدق فهو بحاجة لمساهمتك إن مشاركتك ونشاطك يبعثان الحياة فيه ليستمر وينتشر. تفاعل وشاركنا بآرائك، مواضيعك، وإبداعاتك لإثراء المحتوى ونشر الفائدة و كسب الثواب قبل أن نفقد اللمة للأبد كما وقع لباقي المنتديات لاتكتفي بالتفرج.

Of my writings: My Philosophie

مفآهيمـ الخجل

:: عضو بارز ::
أوفياء اللمة
On The Name Of ALLAH​




This is M£ …..and This is my PHILOSOPHIE​


I d’ont care abouT any One​


I live as I like and as I rest​


I d’ont care iF They said I’m eccentric​


I just wanna to Respect me …and my Thinking​


EvErY OnE Is Free !​


I’m just SpEcIaL …and I have a SpEcIaL personality​


I d’ont care iF They said I’m eccentric​


I have a DiFfErEnT way …and DiFfErEnT Styl​


I like my LiFe …SweeT or BaD​


I will Stay proud …I will Stay StRoNg​


I wilL NeVeR give UP …even my Heart is BrOkE​


And my Soul is LoSt …I wilL Stay strong​


I wilL NeVeR give UP​


I wont To leave away ..Where n0 One can FiNd me​


Just me and my SoUl …and I will be The most​


HAPPY SOUL​


Cause There are no On£ can approaching My SpIrIt​


I do every Thing MaKe me BeTTer …and what I thinK​


IS TRUE​


This is My LiFe …I make it Like I wont​


I wiLL be always my SeLf and Just my SeLf​


And I wiLL always work To Be The BEST and always The BEST​


This is Me and This is my ​


PHILOSOPHIE​



I hope you Like iT ​


peace​
 
آخر تعديل:
hi

hi

good shining words for a strong personality
thank you for this attractive article
 
This is also me



I d’ont care abouT any One



I live as I like and as I rest


what can I say
ohhhhh my honey
emazing words
Good feelings
thanks a lot


My best wishes ​
 
My sister is very beautiful theme ...

So, despite my respect for your opinion and your thoughts, but I want to say do not forget that you are part of the community and the world

Try to contact them but only if you're not eccentric



ok baby.... take care
​
 
thanks marwa for the best feeling towards everything in life
 
This is also me ​




I d’ont care abouT any One​



I live as I like and as I rest​


what can I say
ohhhhh my honey
emazing words
Good feelings
thanks a lot ​



My best wishes ​


Thank u too much MaRmOrA

u welcome​
 
My sister is very beautiful theme ...​


So, despite my respect for your opinion and your thoughts, but I want to say do not forget that you are part of the community and the world​

Try to contact them but only if you're not eccentric​


ok baby.... take care​

Of caurse Honey I Try

Thank u Too much ​


u welcome​
 
تنبيه: نظرًا لتوقف النقاش في هذا الموضوع منذ 365 يومًا.
قد يكون المحتوى قديمًا أو لم يعد مناسبًا، لذا يُنصح بإشاء موضوع جديد.
العودة
Top Bottom