• أهلاً بك زائر في في بيتك الثاني!
    اذا كنت وفيا لمنتدى اللمة بصدق فهو بحاجة لمساهمتك إن مشاركتك ونشاطك يبعثان الحياة فيه ليستمر وينتشر. تفاعل وشاركنا بآرائك، مواضيعك، وإبداعاتك لإثراء المحتوى ونشر الفائدة و كسب الثواب قبل أن نفقد اللمة للأبد كما وقع لباقي المنتديات لاتكتفي بالتفرج.

what if i die young

مروة 95

:: عضو متألق ::
أوفياء اللمة
heyooo my friends ​
how are you ​
i wich you okay ​
so this 's my new poem ​
wich you like it ​
*​
*​
" what if i die young " ​
​
What if they wake up one day and don’t hear my voice , don’t see my face , don’t find my body walking .​
What if they sit together to eat and find a missing place in the table?​
What if they watch what was my best TV shows and I won’t there.​
What if they go to school , study without me , pass exams without me , speak , jock , play , smile or even cry without me .​
What if they know that they won’t see me again ? what if I die .​
May they cry or even looking sad ? may they remember me , my voice , my face …?​
They’ll see my memories , my blog , my sites on net or even my drawings ….​
They’ll be surprised , they’ll know things didn’t ever know it . they’ll know their daughter for the first time , they’ll know how did I pass my days , how I felt , how much days I cried inside but still seem happy , how much words I didn’t tell to anyone… how much … how much​
They’ll know the real me but too late ..​
So this is the last thing that I’ll write in my memories , I wrote it in the last paper of it to end it with .​
“ now I can say that you know the real me , so you can close it , this was the memories of a girl was living with you one day “​


maroOo ​
 
wààààààààààààw nice one sist keep writing ....
 
thanks marOooo
I love it .....nice poem
 
i really like it sis its so deep
just keep the good wor
k
 
تنبيه: نظرًا لتوقف النقاش في هذا الموضوع منذ 365 يومًا.
قد يكون المحتوى قديمًا أو لم يعد مناسبًا، لذا يُنصح بإشاء موضوع جديد.
العودة
Top Bottom