• أهلاً بك زائر في في بيتك الثاني!
    اذا كنت وفيا لمنتدى اللمة بصدق فهو بحاجة لمساهمتك إن مشاركتك ونشاطك يبعثان الحياة فيه ليستمر وينتشر. تفاعل وشاركنا بآرائك، مواضيعك، وإبداعاتك لإثراء المحتوى ونشر الفائدة و كسب الثواب قبل أن نفقد اللمة للأبد كما وقع لباقي المنتديات لاتكتفي بالتفرج.

My Biography

أميـــــــر زماني

:: عضو مُتميز ::

To describe my self in 3 words i can say “funny..lovely..unique” ,I’m a very funny man i like jokes and making people laugh it feels good when you see someone laughing & leaving everything behind , no problems no bad feelings that makes me cheerful …and lovely : I don’t know why but almost everybody loves me and likes to be around me !! maybe because i treat everybody good or because of my good looking(jk) ,Unique : I think that i’m unique because i can do anything and i can learn anything so fast and that’s the peoples opinion too …they think i’m smart and active and i don’t like losing …I’m not saying that i’m perfect but i’ll try to be the best I can be

OK ,i’m a 21 years old,born in 11 june 1993 in Algeria ,I don’t remember a lot about my childhood but i think i was cute :D ; i was the first on my class for a long time and still doing a good job, I always liked to be different in a good way , I always try to convince the others with my ideas then I turn to the opposite idea trying to convince them with it to but it always has a logical meaning don’t think I’m stupid :D ,I’m a Gemini “two-in-one” and thats true about me i dont like the Routine in my life ,i like changing and trying new things except my hometown i don’t like being far from it thats why i don’t like travelling; you can find me soo happy and sad after 15 minutes…but you can find me always there for you when you need me ’cause I’m amazingly faithful to anybody & i like that about me


What I Like : I like learning new things & winning…i like designing and creating beautiful pictures using photoshop or programming languages i have so many good works :D , I also like magic tricks because it makes people cheer saying “how do you do that” or “WTF” lol it always makes me feel good ; I like football soo much & I’m a big fan of "La pulga" Leo Messi ;) , I like making new friends...****ing...Science...speaking English... :D

What I Hate :
I hate liars & jealous people ’cause they can do anything to hurt the others no one likes them; I hate speaking french I don't know why I just hate it, i like learning japanese ’cause i like their accent so beautiful :D ; I hate to be wrong & weekends “weird ! not!” yes i do hate weekends because because there's isn't much to do at home , I hate talkative and stupid people

Favorite Food : Pizza with cheez Xp & Spaghetti …sometimes I try to make something new by mixing things but I always fail but I eat it anyway lol

What I look For In A Girl : I like smart *****...***** who understand me without saying anything...funny & attractive ***** who's got a strong personality but sensitive at the same time , usually i don’t look for a girl like this ’cause I believe that she’ll appear in the right time, and it happend I found the perfect one and she's my fiancée now <3

At Home : I’m so quiet except when someone messes with my personal stuff, I spend my time watching movies...listning to music or Surfing on the net and learning about new things , I like playing with my pets “3 cats & 2 dogs” , on my free time i do some dubstep dance and try working out :D

At School (collège) :
Sometimes quiet and mysterious & sometimes I rock the school with jokes and good times , I used to like spending time with my friends but know im more of a lonely person…i used to hate Maths & Physics but not anymore <3 , I like English it's like the drug that makes me happy

My Dreams : I have a lot of dreams everybody does , I dream to be an engineer ’cause i like building and designing things ; I also dream to work or to have my own programming company, I'd like to be a photographer to <3

Favorite Music :
I like a lot songs “with you-chris brown” , “beautiful-akon”…its not about a music style or singer..i like songs with good lyrics and good rythm & also songs that move my emotions over something i like or i hate either jaz or rock or RNB every style has good songs but with all respect I don’t like RAP and I really don’t know why :D

Finally : I hope you like my bio and my infos…I updated it today 26/07/2014 because i's been 2 years and some things changed about me … Good Luck humans :D​
 
You're Cool Bro=) just aim your dream and don't give up no matter what happen , I won't say that life is easy , life is very mean and nasty place where only tough people survive Bro don't waste your time because it's running extremly fast, these are my pieces of advice i wish it will help you in achieving your dream , Mehdi from Morocco.
 
تنبيه: نظرًا لتوقف النقاش في هذا الموضوع منذ 365 يومًا.
قد يكون المحتوى قديمًا أو لم يعد مناسبًا، لذا يُنصح بإشاء موضوع جديد.
العودة
Top Bottom