• أهلاً بك زائر في في بيتك الثاني!
    اذا كنت وفيا لمنتدى اللمة بصدق فهو بحاجة لمساهمتك إن مشاركتك ونشاطك يبعثان الحياة فيه ليستمر وينتشر. تفاعل وشاركنا بآرائك، مواضيعك، وإبداعاتك لإثراء المحتوى ونشر الفائدة و كسب الثواب قبل أن نفقد اللمة للأبد كما وقع لباقي المنتديات لاتكتفي بالتفرج.

I miss you like crazy

  • كاتب الموضوع كاتب الموضوع Imy Bel
  • تاريخ النشر تاريخ النشر
الحالة
مغلق ولا يسمح بالمزيد من الردود.

Imy Bel

:: عضو مُشارك ::

I never asked for this feeling
I never thought I would fall
I never knew how I felt
Till the day you were gone
I was lost
I never asked for red roses
I wasn't looking for love
Somehow I let my emotions take hold
And guess what all at once
I'm in love
Chorus:
Chilli & T-Boz:
Oh, I miss you so much
I long for your love
It's scares me
Cuz my heart gets so weak
That I can't even breathe
How can you take things so easily
Baby why aren't you missing me?
Chilli:
Why did I act like you mattered
It was silly of me to believe
That if I just opened my heart
Things would come naturally
Joke's on me (yeah)
I did not ask for love letters
So why did you give them to me (to me)
How could I let your intentions
Get over on me
So in love
So naive (oh baby)
Chorus
And oh how I hate what you have done
Made me fall so deep in love
God knows you're the only one I want
That I love oh baby
Chorus
Baby why aren't you missing me?I
Baby why aren't you missing me?I
​
 
very nice thank you
 
i not unsteracted english pleaze learn me !!!!!!!!!
 

I simply loved it

great lyrics darlin​
 
this great words thank you
 
الحالة
مغلق ولا يسمح بالمزيد من الردود.
العودة
Top Bottom