best-arch

:: عضو مُتميز ::
إنضم
13 جوان 2008
المشاركات
نقاط التفاعل
النقاط

George Bernard Shaw
said, “People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don’t believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can’t find them, they make them.”

Well, it’s pretty apparent, isn’t it? And every person who discovered this believed (for a while) that he was the first one to work it out. We become what we think about.

The human mind is compared with land because mind doesn't care about what you plant in it.It will return what you plant.Suppose a farmer has some fertil land,he may plant in that land what ever he chooses,the land doesn't care.It's up to the farmer to make a decision.

The farmer has two seeds in his hand:eek:ne is a seed of corn the other is nightshade(a deadly poison).he digs two little holes in the earth and he plants both seeds.he covers up the holes,waters and takes care of the land..........Guess what will happen?Invariably the land will return what was planted.

Remember the land doesn’t care,it will return poison in just as wonderful abundance as it will corn. So up come the two plants one corn, one poison.

The human mind is far more fertile, far more incredible and mysterious than the land, but it works the same way. It doesn’t care what we plant… success...or failure. A concrete, worthwhile goal…or confusion, misunderstanding, fear, anxiety and so on, but what we plant it must return to us.

You see, the human mind is the last great unexplored continent on earth. It contains richeness beyond our wildest dreams. It will return anything we want to plant

Thank you very much Mr Best-arch for these valuable lines, GEORGE BERNARD SHAW is known by his interesting work in literature , and he has also strange thoughts that rare people had understood them , for me I like his masterpiece " The Widower's Houses" it is called the unpleasant play, but in fact it has a deep meaning, I suggest to read it

Thank you very much Mr Best-arch for these valuable lines, GEORGE BERNARD SHAW is known by his interesting work in literature , and he has also strange thoughts that rare people had understood them , for me I like his masterpiece " The Widower's Houses" it is called the unpleasant play, but in fact it has a deep meaning, I suggest to read it

You are welcom..............thank you for the valuable advice

thanx a lot broth ..u know..u become great in my eye..so always i wish u well..continu.and i believe..... i will tell u

الحالة
مغلق ولا يسمح بالمزيد من الردود.
لإعلاناتكم وإشهاراتكم عبر صفحات منتدى اللمة الجزائرية، ولمزيد من التفاصيل ... تواصلوا معنا
العودة