مغلق ولا يسمح بالمزيد من الردود.

best-arch

:: عضو مُتميز ::
إنضم
13 جوان 2008
المشاركات
نقاط التفاعل
النقاط

Two friends were walking through the desert. At one point during the trip they started arguing and one of the friends hit the other in the face, the one that had been hit was hurt, but without a further word, wrote down in the sand"Today my best friend hit me in the face"

They carried on walking until they came across anoasis where they decided to freshen up and bathe. Butthe one that had been hit before got caught in the mud and was about to drown, but the friend saved him after he had recovered , he wrote down on a stone"Today my best friend saved my life"

The friend that had hit his best friend and had then saved him asked.. After i hit you, you wrote in the sand and now you are writing on stone, why? the Other friend answered "When someone hurts us we should write it down in sand so that the wind can forgive us by blowing it away.But when someone does something nice for us,we should ENGRAVE it in stone,where no wind can ever blow it away

SO WE HAVE TO FORGIVE OUR FRIENDS AND MAKE TIME TO LIVE

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

thanks brother for your subject which is a great wisdom in our days

كررررررررا لك يا أخي الفاضل

شكررررررررررررا لك يا أخي الفاضلللللللللللللل

Really it's great
959459zk6z8sy4xo.gif

it is a nice story from a nice man

i read it befor in arabic but

i like it so so much in english

i wish to have a friend like that

best wishes my brother

have a nice day

your sister liliana

it is a nice story from a nice man

i read it befor in arabic but

i like it so so much in english

i wish to have a friend like that

best wishes my brother

have a nice day

your sister liliana

Thanks a lot for this sweet passage dear sister Liliana

thank you it is a nice story with great meaning

الحالة
مغلق ولا يسمح بالمزيد من الردود.
لإعلاناتكم وإشهاراتكم عبر صفحات منتدى اللمة الجزائرية، ولمزيد من التفاصيل ... تواصلوا معنا
العودة