مغلق ولا يسمح بالمزيد من الردود.

best-arch

:: عضو مُتميز ::
إنضم
13 جوان 2008
المشاركات
نقاط التفاعل
النقاط

COLOR in your DREAMS and what does it mean?.........

Beige:
Everything related with this color denotes neutralit and detachement.there is absence of communication

Black :

Black signifies isolation and transition period.It shows up conflicts and friction with relations and friends

Bleu:

This dream means a great source of inner peace and a symbol of contentement

Brown
:
This is an auspicious colour to dream about :signifies freedom,success,money and happy and long-lasting union

Gray:

It is related with transition period.if clear signifies peace but if dull signifies fear

Green:

Growth and serenity.There are projects wich you are enthusiastic about.Great pleasure from simple things

Orange:

Indicates passion in every aspect of your life

Pink:

Associated with tenderness and love. You can expect interesting developments in relations with opposite sex

Purple:

Great aspirations and understanding of visible and invisible realms. Take advantage of your creativity

Red:

This is an indication of great passion and sensitivity in your emotional relationships

Turquoise:

Normally indicates new opportunities and the successful completion of projects. Sign of good luck

White:
People feel they can rely on you.you have an abundance of energy and vitality

Yellow:

This color is a sign of confidence in yourself and your abilities but will encounter opposition

HAPPY DREAMS TO EVERYONE READS THIS SUBJECT
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Thanks very much friend,and this is a flower to say You are the best
rose021b.jpg
thank_you_comment_graphic_13.gif

it has been a long time since i had a dream

Not at all my dear ...........It's you whom I have to thank for this sweet comment................thanks for your passage

tHANKS VERY MUCH BROTHER

الحالة
مغلق ولا يسمح بالمزيد من الردود.
لإعلاناتكم وإشهاراتكم عبر صفحات منتدى اللمة الجزائرية، ولمزيد من التفاصيل ... تواصلوا معنا
العودة