اتبع التعليمات في الفيديو أدناه لمعرفة كيفية تثبيت تطبيق المنتدى على هاتفك.
ملاحظة: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
أهلاً بك زائر في في بيتك الثاني!
اذا كنت وفيا لمنتدى اللمة بصدق فهو بحاجة لمساهمتك إن مشاركتك ونشاطك يبعثان الحياة فيه ليستمر وينتشر. تفاعل وشاركنا بآرائك، مواضيعك، وإبداعاتك لإثراء المحتوى ونشر الفائدة و كسب الثواب قبل أن نفقد اللمة للأبد كما وقع لباقي المنتديات لاتكتفي بالتفرج.
I have 100 reasons why I like u, 10,000 reasons why I care 4 u and 10 million reasons why I miss u :but I just have 1 thing 2 tell u I thank God 4 having u
oh this one is very expressive and beautiful to hear or to say thank you very much sister you did a great job god bless u
thanx a lot realy it is fantastic pleas i wana u to help me becaus i am a 4th year student and i want todo a memoir in linguistics i want u to search for me about an interesting topic