• أهلاً بك زائر في في بيتك الثاني!
    اذا كنت وفيا لمنتدى اللمة بصدق فهو بحاجة لمساهمتك إن مشاركتك ونشاطك يبعثان الحياة فيه ليستمر وينتشر. تفاعل وشاركنا بآرائك، مواضيعك، وإبداعاتك لإثراء المحتوى ونشر الفائدة و كسب الثواب قبل أن نفقد اللمة للأبد كما وقع لباقي المنتديات لاتكتفي بالتفرج.

Love is the greatest feeling, Love is like a play

ابوندى

:: عضو متألق ::
أوفياء اللمة
Love is the greatest feeling, Love is like a play



Love Is ...

Love is the greatest feeling,
Love is like a play,
Love is what I feel for you,
Each and every day,
Love is like a smile,
Love is like a song,
Love is a great emotion,
That keeps us going strong,
I love you with my heart,
My body and my soul,
I love the way I keep loving,
Like a love I can't control,
So remember when your eyes meet mine,
I love you with all my heart,
And I have poured my entire soul into you,
Right from the very start.

- Meghan -
​
 
So Co.oO.0O0O0O0O0OO0L
i like it

Thank's
​
 
lovely thanks so much
 
I loved this poem
i
 
beautiful i like it thank you keep on
 
thanks

It's wonderful I like it
 
Love is the greatest feeling, Love is like a play



Love Is ...

Love is the greatest feeling,
Love is like a play,
Love is what I feel for you,
Each and every day,
Love is like a smile,
Love is like a song,
Love is a great emotion,
That keeps us going strong,
I love you with my heart,
My body and my soul,
I love the way I keep loving,
Like a love I can't control,
So remember when your eyes meet mine,
I love you with all my heart,
And I have poured my entire soul into you,
Right from the very start.

- Meghan -
​

thank thee

bro

i tell
love is only love
nothing can be its same
:re_gards:
​
 
it's great i like it
thnx
 
gOod One
I like it
KEep On bro

Thx a lOot
peace

​
 
So nice
thanks a lot
​
 
hey bro
WOW!!!! u r relé talented
hold on to ur love
dont let go
keep up wid da good stuff
GOOD LUCK
peace​
 
انا عربي ويا الله الخراج لاكن صحيح الحب رااااااااااااااااائع
شكرا برق الضلام
 
CoOoOoOoOoL

But I DoN't ThInK ThAt tHeRe iS wOrDs tO DeScRiBe ThE lOvE

ThNX a LoT
​
 
yes LOve is the most great thing keep writing nice words​
 
thank u i realy like it
 
It iS grEat wOrds abOut " LOVE "

thaNk U sO mUch brO

rEally I likE it
​
 
آخر تعديل:
تنبيه: نظرًا لتوقف النقاش في هذا الموضوع منذ 365 يومًا.
قد يكون المحتوى قديمًا أو لم يعد مناسبًا، لذا يُنصح بإشاء موضوع جديد.
العودة
Top Bottom