• أهلاً بك زائر في في بيتك الثاني!
    اذا كنت وفيا لمنتدى اللمة بصدق فهو بحاجة لمساهمتك إن مشاركتك ونشاطك يبعثان الحياة فيه ليستمر وينتشر. تفاعل وشاركنا بآرائك، مواضيعك، وإبداعاتك لإثراء المحتوى ونشر الفائدة و كسب الثواب قبل أن نفقد اللمة للأبد كما وقع لباقي المنتديات لاتكتفي بالتفرج.

°° Talking About Your Feelings .... Here

  • كاتب الموضوع كاتب الموضوع la_safa
  • تاريخ النشر تاريخ النشر

la_safa

:: عضو بارز ::
أوفياء اللمة
`·.·• ( Your Feelings ) •·.·´


Hello Evryone

How are you ??
I hope you are okay



767273fjipnjefwi.gif


Talking About Your Feelings



I want you in this topic to write about
your feelings
And your sense
of this day


3998_01192807670.gif


​
 
آخر تعديل:
peace be upon you brothers,I m happy (والحمد لله)...واش نسلكها شوية؟؟
 
hello my sweety Girl
really an emzing topic
you're the best my angel
...
yeah , i agree with you
when you speak abt your feelings
it be so good when other smile with
u when you're happy
and think with you in your sadness
as i founded in you
Thanks safi

Good topic ​
 
Sharing also helps you
to get closer to people you care about

n wot about if u ll b always in sadness n bad mood ? if u gonna share it ..m sure u ll lose ..even those who
care about ya ^^
n u cant b sure of tha reality of wot we all ll say
< make it az a view point nothin' more : p
~
well gud topic gul..4got to say that firstly : D
but sharin' ll neva change tha reality huh
n m gonna share ya that m feelin' awsum hamdolilah
sorry 4 tha late
peace : )


 

hello sweety
i'm fine if You just
still my friend


Have a good day ​
 
183_1235631857.jpg

i'm so young to live
what i lived
so young to see what i saw
from
hurt-
sadness -
betrays -​

i'm so young & i'll live
my life as i wish ​

just smile ​

don't worry of friends
specially you my last best Girl
be Happy
cuz i learned that my life doesn't
deserve to spend it in thinking
in past



-------
Thanks SAFI to give me this lesson ​
 
Sharing also helps you
to get closer to people you care about

n wot about if u ll b always in sadness n bad mood ? if u gonna share it ..m sure u ll lose ..even those who
care about ya ^^
n u cant b sure of tha reality of wot we all ll say
< make it az a view point nothin' more : p
~
well gud topic gul..4got to say that firstly : D
but sharin' ll neva change tha reality huh
n m gonna share ya that m feelin' awsum hamdolilah
sorry 4 tha late
peace : )


thx 4 the traffic sis
​
 
..
slT
.. hada sama
speak english barek
..
hhhhhh alah 3'alib la safa .. ne7ab français
hhhhhhhh
..
I don't speak english becuse I don't like iT
soory ..
Good like
..
Bay
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
mais na3erafe chewi
​
 
oh tnks sist for This interesting subject my sense today I am very happy because eid el adha coming soon In this manner I wish you a blessed holiday thnks again.bye
 
787041053.jpg


Thanks for this moment
You holded me when i was cried
however You didn't know anything
of my hurt
Just cuz You didn't want to see
my tears ​
 

152kp51.jpg


DOnt afraid my friend !!
I am here I say and resay dO nOt be afraid sweety

I prOmise U that i'll stay yOur friend fOrever
I am nOt betray her friend
I am ready tO offer yOu my life
because i'm how belived U

Really I love U MaroOo

​
 
152kp51.jpg
​

DOnt afraid my friend !!
I am here I say and resay dO nOt be afraid sweety
​


I prOmise U that i'll stay yOur friend fOrever
I am nOt betray her friend
I am ready tO offer yOu my life
because i'm how belived U​

Really I love U MaroOo ​
​
Thanks SaFi my dear
i'm toO i promise You
you'll still my friend ForeVeR

God bleSS You my swEeTy ​
 
I'm happy to see my close friend
Happy ​
 
Hello safi

how are you?

it is so nice topic

I am very happy because the Eid al-Fitr tomorrow in Egypt, all

Happy new year

​
 
Hello safi
​
hello nina
how are you?
i'm fine that U here
it is so nice topic
thx
I am very happy because the Eid al-Fitr tomorrow in Egypt, all
oooh me too very happy
Happy new year

​
and 4 you to sweety
​
 
تنبيه: نظرًا لتوقف النقاش في هذا الموضوع منذ 365 يومًا.
قد يكون المحتوى قديمًا أو لم يعد مناسبًا، لذا يُنصح بإشاء موضوع جديد.
العودة
Top Bottom